NBC Sports Edge Forums

Use #1 waiver spot on Jaylen Samuels?

1 minute ago, redsox490 said:

Who else could you add instead? Is it a PPR league? Also does the waiver order reset every week?

there's really nobody else I can add. I like my roster a lot. But Connor may be out, and potentially, may get hurt in the future.

if I use my waiver spot, I get bumped down to number 10. Which is lowest priority

2 minutes ago, HarryHood11 said:

I have the same issue. Waiver does not reset and I'm unsure if using it on J. Samuel is the way to go. I held off last week and skipped Ty Johnson.

There has a been a real lack of good insight about the injury coming from the steelers camp, so it’s making me feel a bit more optimistic about scooping samuels. Like, if connor and the steelers were confident about him being healthy, they would say it outright. They havent. It’s been speculation

3 minutes ago, Chippa said:

There has a been a real lack of good insight about the injury coming from the steelers camp, so it’s making me feel a bit more optimistic about scooping samuels. Like, if connor and the steelers were confident about him being healthy, they would say it outright. They havent. It’s been speculation

Right, But that could go the other way as well. You'd think if it was the collar bone, he would have gone for surgery already. AC joint is all pain tolerance. Jaylen has had a big game with Conner in though, so maybe a banged up Conner gives Samuel more of a 50/50 split. He might not be the league-winning RB#1 of the year but he could be a viable flex, no doubt. My concern is if I really need to burn the #1, that I have been holding, on a Flex starter.

11 minutes ago, HarryHood11 said:

Right, But that could go the other way as well. You'd think if it was the collar bone, he would have gone for surgery already. AC joint is all pain tolerance. Jaylen has had a big game with Conner in though, so maybe a banged up Conner gives Samuel more of a 50/50 split. He might not be the league-winning RB#1 of the year but he could be a viable flex, no doubt. My concern is if I really need to burn the #1, that I have been holding, on a Flex starter.

Yep yep. Well, it’s already past the halfway point of the fantasy season for me, so why not give it a shot, right? Im on the outside looking in