NBC Sports Edge Forums

Merge if needed but seeing that D. Freeman was being shopped yesterday, it got me thinking the Falcons will probably sit him late in the year to see what they have. What guys are you eyeing to add before they become possible ”must adds.” 

Brian Hill came to mind as the Falcons are done. Thoughts?  I’m in a 16 team league by the way. These 8 man league guys make me smile.

Edited by Taxman
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Taxman said:

Merge if needed but seeing that D. Freeman was being shopped yesterday, it got me thinking the Falcons will probably sit him late in the year to see what they have. What guys are you eyeing to add before they become possible ”must adds.” 

Brian Hill came to mind as the Falcons are done. Thoughts?

There's so many RBs in this upcoming draft class that I'd be really surprised if the Falcons got more than a 6th or 7th for him. I'm actually more concerned that Julio gets benched since he's always dinged up and they just signed him to a big extension.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, vercrazy said:

There's so many RBs in this upcoming draft class that I'd be really surprised if the Falcons got more than a 6th or 7th for him. I'm actually more concerned that Julio gets benched since he's always dinged up and they just signed him to a big extension.

Yeah, I am just thinking the falcons have no reason to play Freeman. Will they see what their others guys can do? Julio getting benched could raise the value of guys like Gage.

• Like 1