NBC Sports Edge Forums

Danuel House Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The House of the Lord has been amassing a lot of disciples lately this year. The House has grown to accept Isaac, OG, Oubre, and recently the namesake of his church, House. Word has it a certain paint

Beasley and Hartenstein are not league winners.

Eric Gordon has been sacrificed

1 hour ago, ahtech said:

Minutes still there. 9 7 and 1 steal is good. 

Also still got 11 shots. Just one more of those fall and he's got a respectable 5/11 shooting giving him 11 and 7 with 1 steal/1 triple which is more or less in line with his season averages that's got him in the top 80 on a per game basis. 

As long as he's getting the minutes I'll take that kind of line from my 11th or 12th man. 

Edited by theantishere
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, theantishere said:

Also still got 11 shots. Just one more of those fall and he's got a respectable 5/11 shooting giving him 11 and 7 with 1 steal/1 triple which is more or less in line with his season averages that's got him in the top 80 on a per game basis. 

As long as he's getting the minutes I'll take that kind of line from my 11th or 12th man. 

But this was a night where Russ was out. More shots were definitely expected to go his way, and it’s a little disappointing to not see a better line. Still a believer in him though, he’s still great on defense but a little hard to justify holding on my side since I just lost two key guys. 

7 minutes ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

I'm running tryouts on my team tonight. Either House, Mo Wagner or C Wood are getting dropped. I don't care who but one of them motherf***ers is goin'

I'm literally doing this too lmao. Between this dude and Bazemore. But I think I already made my mind up.

How can you be in a D'Antoni system and not do sh*t? Fucc is this dude doing!? 

I think he’s playing hurt. Seen him dive to the floor in the 4th and when they showed the replay u can clearly see a nasty a** bruise the size of a softball sitting on his right shoulder

W that said I also will be dropping lol there are some interesting fliers on my wire but I’m gonna keep a close eye on him 

• Like 1