NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Reynolds 2019 Outlook

It's tricky, I do not have the data in front of me, but the Rams were a base 3 WR team for like 90+% of the time last year...this year I feel like that is down--and rather substantially too. They have managed to integrate Everett much more in the passing scheme too, and often times by splitting him out wide. Woods has been invisible for long stretches and Goff has been a lot worse than last year and Cooks --the guy Reynolds is replacing-- has been really meh most of the year. This all adds up to some serious volatility. I still think he is very interesting though, Kupp is whom the offense flows, but he isn't in the 2 WR packages that they have been using much more, so Reynolds could be looking at a 85+% snap rate...just hard to hazard how many targets come his way week to week.

So I've heard, the specific thing this week... is how goff handles and gets the ball out versus the ferocious steelers pass rush, and most likely it will be short quick passes, which kupp and everett will benefit from only. 

Anyone confident? [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content