Thursday Halloween 10/31/2019 49ers vs Cardinals Game DayThread

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kittle just got out of the tent again.   Put him out there.     

Been waiting for drake to get traded. Goes to the damn cardinals with a crowded backfield. Has a game on TNF. Coach says he'll get a lot of run (heard that before). I leave him on the bench bc its TNF

Pettis

2 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

So what’s the deal with kitties knee? Didn’t see anything on any injury report?

Looked like a torn ACL, knee to helmet, but bone bruise, severe pain.

5 minutes ago, Proteus said:

Jesus Christ please give Kittle the rest of the night off he gets that knee any worse I’ll kill an mfer

If you played him you want more points right? Knee gonna swell this week either way, use someone else next week if need be, but tonight we want more,!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, mjb said:

Looked like a torn ACL, knee to helmet, but bone bruise, severe pain.

If it were to the side of the knee, like Willis McGahee vs Ohio State in the championship game all those years ago, it'd look like a torn acl.

But it was to the front of the knee.  Looks like hyper extension.  He should be ok, but will have huge welt and hurt like hell

4 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

This is only the 2nd time this season Jimmy G has score more than 30 FP in my league setting this year, of course the week that i need him because i have Goff on the bench but i drop Jimmy G because i hate him and its a TNF game and he has 3 TD passes.

this is trash.

im gonna smash a beer bottle on my head

The Cardinals pass D is the worse. You don’t sit any QB going against the Cardinals 

Just now, SadFaceHappy said:

If it were to the side of the knee, like Willis McGahee vs Ohio State in the championship game all those years ago, it'd look like a torn acl.

But it was to the front of the knee.  Looks like hyper extension.  He should be ok, but will have huge welt and hurt like hell

They just need to shoot him up with the good stuff

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, SadFaceHappy said:

I remember, Dr Chao reported this but agree hyperextention.

Just now, shakestreet said:

The Cardinals pass D is the worse. You don’t sit any QB going against the Cardinals 

True, but also TNF is still TNF. And Jimmy G has let me down all season and i saw that Darnold plays vs MIA and im starting Robby Anderson too so eh why not im going to drop Darnold after this week anyway.

6 minutes ago, RustyMiller said:

Possibly.  Adrenaline will wear off during halftime and sitting at halftime might make him stiffen up.

He aint feeling nothin....nothin  man...... Make him play......DO IT

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Sivaro
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Jordan23 said:

So anyone think kittle might not be back for the second half? He couldnt even get up without help

If that was Gurley people would be saying his career is over and that he will likely need an amputation. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Sternes said:

The 49ers D is more of a bend but don't break team.  They give up yardage but then kill drives with a big sack or a TO.

So what does that say about the Cardinals that they had 82 yards in the first half? 😂