NBC Sports Edge Forums

Malik Beasley 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From maybe not as good as Shabazz Napier to as good as Bradley Beal. The hype train has left the station!

Fascinating, thanks for sharing guys.

rest up KAT you big blouse, it's Malik's team now

He's a very talented player, but Russell is a usage monster so his absence will make more action for most. Indeed Wiggins gone also makes this quite a new side that KAT is playing in. Running away with the game over the powerful Clippers so Minnesota might have something here if they are on the same page. 

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Yeah I know was a joke, still think they dont use him the right way in Denver.

He was fine in Denver, just a deep team. Harris has regressed, but 2 years ago he was lights out. Jamal Barton and Gary. There wasn’t a spot for Beasley. They offered him 30 million and he wisely declined lol.  

11 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

harris signed a 4 year 84 mill dollar contrract and has 2 more years after this year on it. No one wants that trash.

As a Heat fan, I'll gladly take him ( not for that price, but yeah ). IRL he's as solid as you can get from a role player.

Edited by Trench Mob
11 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

He was fine in Denver, just a deep team. Harris has regressed, but 2 years ago he was lights out. Jamal Barton and Gary. There wasn’t a spot for Beasley. They offered him 30 million and he wisely declined lol.  

I meant harris, his usage is so low for what he gets paid, anyways whatever this a Beasley thread lol

• Like 1
Just now, Simsanityy179 said:

Aren’t u the guy who said Juancho is better than wood ? Now your on the Beasley train. Hmm I see you 

Lol dafaq?. I can dissect this in so many ways, but I got s*** to do, so keep it short.

I never mentioned Juan and Wood in the same sentence.

3 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Now your on the Beasley train. Hmm I see you 

Go to page 2 of this thread.