11/3/2019 Jets vs Dolphins Game Day Thread

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because the jets philosophy is if something is working let’s stop doing it

I'd have to watch it again, but knowing how bad NFL refs are, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. 

1 minute ago, affliction said:

Walton hurt

Looks like a concussion??

Anyway, Fitz and his air raid mentality renders Walton almost useless in this offense if he isn't getting 5+ targets in the passing game.

7 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

What's up with the Jets D? I honestly grabbed them weeks ago since they play dolphins at home in week 14 but this is not a comforting performance

1 - They're hurt

2 - They suck

Don't do much research before a game do ya ;)

8 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Good challenge. That was a terrible OPI call.

And they let the call stand. Beyond ridiculous. Shows how broken this PI review is. They won’t change these rulings on the field no matter what. And this play with Parker is all the proof anyone needs. Just terrible.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rizon said:

And they let the call stand. Beyond ridiculous. Shows how broken this PI review is. They won’t change these rulings on the field no matter what. And this play with Parker is all the proof anyone needs. Just terrible.

I agree. That has to change. Not changing a call because it will show up the ref that made the initial call is so wrong. The point should be getting it right.

One more thing to complain about. The Dolphins have no creativity running the ball. Everything is basically a draw right into the big bodies of the Jets.

Why am I still watching two teams with a combined one win? Here in NY, sports talk radio would be absolutely HILARIOUS this week if the Jets lose to the Dolphins.

1 hour ago, evillaw4eva said:

Gase is the most incompetent coach I’ve ever seen 

I think most of us have known that for at least two and a half years. I have no idea why the Jets hired him. Incompetent coach, even more incompetent ownership.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, grimsfield said:

What are the chances Gase gets fired before the end of the season?

He basically created himself an out when he got the GM fired before the season. He could basically say it was the old GM's fault for signing and drafting these players. The Jets are stuck with him and will be stuck in hell.

1 minute ago, nonstopfan said:

He basically created himself an out when he got the GM fired before the season. He could basically say it was the old GM's fault for signing and drafting these players. The Jets are stuck with him and will be stuck in hell.

Considering the incompetence of the jets ownership, you're probably right. I think good ownership, however,  would look at his history and notice a trend.The guy is a moron. So many of their drives today were just killed by errors that could largely be attributed to a lack of preparation. The last play with Darnold missing the snap being among the most egregious. 

• Like 2