NBC Sports Edge Forums

Lillard/Kyrie trade help WHIR

I was offered Lillard or Kyrie for my Gobert and Mitchell. Should I take it? Who should I take? I also need help since Curry went down with an injury. 

My team: 9cat h2h 12t

C: Gobert, Adams, JVal

F: Covington, Washington, House, LeVert

G: Mitchell, IT, Bledsoe, Nunn, G. Harris

IR: Curry

Edited by MJGOAT

Who would you pick up? I love Dame but you are giving up a lot of value and you will only be left with Adams and JVal as your bigs. And both are injury concerns. That’s not a good situation to be in. At that point you might as well punt boards, blocks, and possibly FG% depending on how well your other players percentages are. It’s a very tough spot to be in there.

27 minutes ago, andy1234 said:

Who would you pick up? I love Dame but you are giving up a lot of value and you will only be left with Adams and JVal as your bigs. And both are injury concerns. That’s not a good situation to be in. At that point you might as well punt boards, blocks, and possibly FG% depending on how well your other players percentages are. It’s a very tough spot to be in there.

The owner is also including Isaac in the deal. Does that move the needle?

5 hours ago, MJGOAT said:

The owner is also including Isaac in the deal. Does that move the needle?

Yes, in H2H I make the deal. Isaac gets you back the blocks and steals you lose by moving those players plus you get the beat player in the deal. But you will be weak in boards and possibly FG%. I’d look to bring in a low end big who specializes in boards like TT (despite the tear), Jordan, Zeller, etc.

I wouldn't. Mainly bc Gobert should gradually improve to early-round value and Mitchell is already looking like early-round. Kyrie also has lengthy injury history and his value

Help w/ mine?