NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Help: Fournette for Ingram/OBJ WHIR 100%

I'm 3-6 and basically need to win this week or i'm pretty much done. I have Fournette on a bye this week and i'm decimated at RB with only Kamara, Murray, and Mattison - so i'm stuck rolling out Kamara and Murray as my RBs this week.  The wire is barren for RBs with only Ballage and McKissic or the Jets backups as possible options.  Thinking about moving Fournette since he's prob my best trade chip and I can't use him this week anyways.  I've been talking to another owner about a possible Fournette for Ingram & OBJ trade.  I get the benefit of a solid floor RB in Ingram and OBJ who still has some upside I hope, but costs me Fournette for the stretch which is a hit for sure.  It's a standard scoring league.  The other owner wants me to throw in someone else, which I don't think I need to but have Boyd/Watkins/Shepard/Beasley as throw-ins.  Is this a good trade for me or do I pass on it, and who do I add into the trade if I do?   Rest of team is in sig.

WHIR guaranteed as always, just leave a link.  thx.

Edited by TheINC
Just now, kcm012 said:

Gotta make the playoffs to win the gold, so I'd do Fournette for Ingram and OBJ. If he really insists on throwing in another, I'd toss in Beasley.

Yeah Beasley is basically my drop for waivers tonite so I don't think he'll be the throw in option in the end.  It'll end up being Boyd I think.

In your situation I think getting OBJ and Ingram for Fournette and whoever you decide to throw in is pretty good especially considering the Ravens have the awful Bengals this week and you need a win.

I wouldn't hesitate to throw in Boyd or Watkins if he wants more than Beasley.

TheINC,  I'd also recommend you make that trade.  Even if Fournette wasn't on a bye this week, I still think this trade makes sense and is a good one for you.  Ingram is a very solid RB with an excellent offensive line and OBJ is going to finish strong!  I agree with the other replies on this post that whether its Beasley or Boyd, throw either one in to get the trade done.  Hope this helps.

10 hours ago, TheINC said:

I'm 3-6 and basically need to win this week or i'm pretty much done. I have Fournette on a bye this week and i'm decimated at RB with only Kamara, Murray, and Mattison - so i'm stuck rolling out Kamara and Murray as my RBs this week.  The wire is barren for RBs with only Ballage and McKissic or the Jets backups as possible options.  Thinking about moving Fournette since he's prob my best trade chip and I can't use him this week anyways.  I've been talking to another owner about a possible Fournette for Ingram & OBJ trade.  I get the benefit of a solid floor RB in Ingram and OBJ who still has some upside I hope, but costs me Fournette for the stretch which is a hit for sure.  It's a standard scoring league.  The other owner wants me to throw in someone else, which I don't think I need to but have Boyd/Watkins/Shepard/Beasley as throw-ins.  Is this a good trade for me or do I pass on it, and who do I add into the trade if I do?   Rest of team is in sig.

WHIR guaranteed as always, just leave a link.  thx.

Yeah, I would make that trade. Ingram doing well for BAL & I still think OBJ will be fine ros. Maybe not quite the #'s everyone originally thought, but still a solid WR. Thanks for mine!