NBC Sports Edge Forums

Saquon for Henry and kelce?? WHIR

14 team full point PPR. Need to upgrade my TE spot. There are only a couple of teams with more than 1 serviceable TE so it's slim Pickens. Was going to offer this. Too much?? My Barkley for his Derick Henry and Kelce?

Team below:

QB Brady

WR Adams

WR Odell

RB Kamara 

RB Barkley

TE Ebron

Flex AJ Green 

Have riff Raff on bench.

When I read this thread title, I imagined it meant Hunter Henry & Kelce for Barkley and I was like “this is the weirdest trade I’ve seen all season” lmao. 

But yeah dude, if you can get D. Henry & Kelce for Barkley, jump on it. I own Barkley in one league and I’m trying to move him in a 2:1 this week. Barkley was not inspiring hope from his owners on MNF and NYG still has their bye so if you are depending on him to carry you down the stretch, that hurts. 

I like this trade. You need to diversify your talent and break down Saquon if that makes sense.

The Giants offense isn't really rolling right now and Henry has been more than great for fantasy purposes. Plus Kelce is a stud and Mahomes is gonna waanna come back and sling it.

Help?

9 hours ago, dave8809 said:

14 team full point PPR. Need to upgrade my TE spot. There are only a couple of teams with more than 1 serviceable TE so it's slim Pickens. Was going to offer this. Too much?? My Barkley for his Derick Henry and Kelce?

Team below:

QB Brady

WR Adams

WR Odell

RB Kamara 

RB Barkley

TE Ebron

Flex AJ Green 

Have riff Raff on bench.

I like it. You need the TE help and getting the best TE in the game with Mahomes returning soon helps a ton. Henry looks good ROS as a mid to high end RB2.