NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Week 10 Raiders at Chargers Game Thread

bomont

I kind of wanted to sell Waller for a WR2/3 but wasn’t comfortable with streaming waiver wire bums at TE for the second half of the season.

Turns out there’s not much difference between starting Waller and starting one of those bums every week.

2 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Idk. The Raiders pay him big money and then remove him from the game plan moving forward? Gotta think he gets involved again here soon. But what do I know. 

I hope he gets more involved in the 2nd half, I can’t make sense of it. I keep trying to watch if he’s open, he’s definitely running routes, but I can’t see how his routes are going with the way it’s being covered on tv. Maybe he’s being double covered? He’s big enough and athletic enough to go up and take the ball, so I’m at a loss here.

A lot of the Waller action early was because Carr wasn’t comfortable with anyone but him & Williams. Renfrow is now emerging & Jones might be too. He’s got some young weapons with potential & he’s feeling better spreading it around more. But they really haven’t had the ball much tonight either