Week 10 Raiders at Chargers Game Thread

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mike Williams owners..  

Chargers Passing Game Pecking Order Allen Henry  Ekeler Gordon Raiders   Williams

Antonio Brown shout out  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, KilloWertz said:

Where's Waller?  Could say that now for nearly two and a half games actually if he didn't catch a TD in Week 8.  So far, 3 targets in almost a game and a half.  What happened to him being almost unstoppable?

Dude, Raiders have run like what, 12 plays so far?!  What do you expect? Lol

1 minute ago, RxD said:

This game sucks. I suck for starting Mike Williams. 

This should be a solid matchup for him. Nothing makes a whole lot of sense anymore in fantasy football/the NFL.  You could have Jesus on your team and he'd still probably do nothing.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I honestly believe TNF suffers from a lack of a legitimate practice week.

Guys who perform at a high level may benefit from it.  But overall the quality of the product to me is poorer.  Simple fundamentals in blocking and tackling almost always appear wanting.

It's fine for the fantasy community and people who care more about skills positions performance.  But to me the games always look more amatuerish.

Don't know if I'm alone but I'd be perfectly happy if they stopped TNF and kept it as SNF/MNF.  It also makes the Thanksgiving games more unique.  From a fantasy standpoint having Thursday games is annoying anyway since it forces us to make some decisions early.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, KilloWertz said:

This should be a solid matchup for him. Nothing makes a whole lot of sense anymore in fantasy football/the NFL.  You could have Jesus on your team and he'd still probably do nothing.

Very true. 

6 minutes ago, gufomel said:

I would assume it’s to make the defense think pass, but it still doesn’t make a lot of sense

So Jacobs can’t catch? If it was at least a thumper for a backup or somethin. Someone like Blount back in the day but he hands it off to Richard. I mean common man.