Dillon Brooks 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like this fam  

So this is the guy the Grizz refused to trade for Oubre.   I’m starting to get it.

Just salty that Brooks is outproducing Ja in 9 cat 😉

24 minutes ago, Riedle9 said:

Do u think he is a better stash than Schröder? 

Just out of curiosity...Why do you view him as a "stash" per se? He is actually producing reasonable numbers now. I dont think he needs a trade of roster changes to potentially be fantasy relevant all season. 

• Like 1

Brooks is a stronger hold than most of the hot wire pickups today solely due to how much faith the Grizzlies have in him. He's been starting and there's going to be a bit of growing pains with him, especially due to him coming off a season-ending injury last year. But the fact that he's considered untradeable in the Marshon Brooks mix-up is pretty telling that he's a lock for minutes at the very least.

• Like 1

I made it on somehow. Dropped Troy Brown Jr. for Brooks because Brooks has good stocks and 3s which is exactly what I needed for my team and especially at that position. Can’t wait to see how good he gets when he can start producing with all those minutes. 

Edited by Portis4Potus
  • Like 1

Because it's Dillon not Dillion, and certainly not MarShon. Mods @thezing1 please merge all existing threads, I think there might be 2 out there.

He's looked good thus far in the young season and seems to have the starting spot locked down. Steals are a nice surprise and hopefully he can keep them up. We'll hopefully get a better read with the upcoming back to back.

Edited by royalm
  • Thanks 1

A lot of talk about how Brooks doesn't do much other than score.  But if you check out his splits from March into April of his rookie year you see that he has some solid potential in 3PT, PTS and STL and certainly won't hurt you at his position in RB's, ASST, TO's, and percentages.

If he improves on March/April of his rookie year he's must own in 12 team leagues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 11/6/2019 at 10:26 PM, 12345game10 said:

hes probably gonna put up a flop next game

This man knew what was up lol. Still holding on though. At least he blocked 2 shots in the midst of laying bricks.

5 minutes ago, nkb32 said:

This man knew what was up lol. Still holding on though. At least he blocked 2 shots in the midst of laying bricks.

That motor don’t quit. It’s what gives him so much energy to lay bricks too.

• Haha 1
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Dillon Brooks 2019-2020 Outlook