NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chris Boucher 2019-2020 Outlook

15 hours ago, miasma16 said:

A poster is not only positing misinformation, but he is acknowledging it and seems to take a sense of pride in it. Attention needs to be brought to it, it's in my opinion the only thing that's I find reprehensible on an internet board.

If you took the energy investment you dedicated to trying to not let me round up a month or two and instead focused that on community issues then you might be the next Barrack Obama in the making. 🤣

Edited by Spyplane
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🎤Raindrops, blocked shots, Smokin my opponents in the statbox... Messin w my Chris its a block, block, block... Hittin some 3s or a hookshot...   My Chris is bad and Boucher

did you guys just waste 2 pages on talking about whether he is 26 or 27 years old? really?   Anyway, anyone starting him tomorrow?

All the Wood owners dropping and heading to this thread.  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, atlantadynasty said:

depends on RHJ, not OG. I thought he had the 25+ mins locked in but then nick pulled that s*** last game and screwed us over. It's like he doesn't care about fantasy 

Damn Nick and his Championship caliber coaching ways. 

On 11/17/2019 at 4:00 AM, Igno said:

....anyway, is he 26 or 27? What was the conclusion?

In my world he's 53, he's 26 AND 27. 

Boucher had a nice two game run but then his bus got to his stop, Drop City.

• Haha 1

Raptors coach Nick Nurse praised Rondae Hollis-Jefferson for his recent play.

"It’s who he is," Nurse said. "He’s not the most skillful guy, but he gets everything done on effort and he’s just going out there and playing hard." RHJ has done a 180 since Nurse called him out in training camp, taking advantage of some injuries and playing some key minutes for Toronto. He played a big part in slowing down LeBron James, Kawhi Leonard and Damian Lillard in the past week, as that trio of players were held to a total of 34 points on 24% shooting. RHJ also played 25 minutes against Dallas even with OG Anunoby, so it looks like he's here to stay. He's trending up in deeper leagues.

Its not looking good for Boucher right now. The Raptors lost the best defender in the league. RHJ can't replace Kawhi on defense but he does give the Raptors a boost on a Kawhiless Raptors team. The Raptors won a title by scratching and clawing and while the odds of them repeating don't look great, they'll probably look t utilize the same plan again and RHJ looks to be part of that.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:54 AM, Spyplane said:

12 minutes last night for this senior prospect and all the ten cat agers have vanished. 

I was the first person in this thread saying he didn't have value due to minutes expectations. You don't get to pat yourself on the back for repeatedly, deliberately trying to misinform people with a bogus argument. 

18 hours ago, miasma16 said:

I was the first person in this thread saying he didn't have value due to minutes expectations. You don't get to pat yourself on the back for repeatedly, deliberately trying to misinform people with a bogus argument. 

I told you all that RHJ was going to rain on his parade and I told you why that was. Many said RHJ was s--- and that it wouldn't happen. Well, it happened. You keep clinging to 26 for another couple months and I'll keep winning. Peace.

56 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

I told you all that RHJ was going to rain on his parade and I told you why that was. Many said RHJ was s--- and that it wouldn't happen. Well, it happened. You keep clinging to 26 for another couple months and I'll keep winning. Peace.

You have 2.164 posts and 2/3 of them are about Boucher. There are no winners here... Peace

1 hour ago, Igno said:

You have 2.164 posts and 2/3 of them are about Boucher. There are no winners here... Peace

Keep the fiction rolling. Next story you can tell the tale about how you won a championship with Boucher as a key member.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Keep the fiction rolling. Next story you can tell the tale about how you won a championship with Boucher as a key member.

Lol, I had great timing with Boucher. I grabbed him right before the B2B great games against the Los Angeles teams and droped him after the first dud against the Blazzers for Hunter. By the way, I think almost everyone in this thread has moved on already but they keep coming back for you posts. At least I do!

#keep it real

#never surrender

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Spyplane said:

Uh lmao your utter inability to understand what does and doesn't make a guy useful in fantasy (ie. saying that someone will fail because they're in their prime) makes it pretty clear to literally everybody in this thread that you're bad at fantasy basketball, so stop embarrassing yourself

3 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Uh lmao your utter inability to understand what does and doesn't make a guy useful in fantasy (ie. saying that someone will fail because they're in their prime) makes it pretty clear to literally everybody in this thread that you're bad at fantasy basketball, so stop embarrassing yourself

Your inability to absorb what I said because it contradicts your view really says it all.

• 2 weeks later...

For context, Nurse was asked about this after the game and he said Boucher would remain a regular part of the rotation, but that it was a chance for Ibaka to play more mins since it was his first game back from injury and we were well ahead the entire game. Going forward, he said Marc's minutes will likely be cut a lot to open up more time for Boucher.

Is he rosterable right now though? My answer would be no, unless it's for the occasional one-night stream if Marc or Serge are rested.

• Like 1