NBC Sports Edge Forums

11/10/19 LAR @ Pittsburgh Gameday Thread

3 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Is Kupp... dead? 0 targets? 

Technically he had a target but they called pass interference so I guess it doesn't count. 

I've seen him wide open on several routes but Goff just gets tunnel vision and seems to prefer Woods and Everett right now. Also I think Goff prefers to throw to his right and Kupp has been on the left side of the field.

Edited by mbell317
  • Like 1
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steelers D, double digits for the last 7 games, they are elite.

Kupp  

HOW THE **** DOES KUPP NOT HAVE ANY CATCHES!!!

20 minutes ago, yahyahtrick said:

Pitt D lets go! Thought SF was gonna be my ROS def, I was wrong!

I've been touting the Pitt D for weeks now, picked them up in week 6 and held them through their bye.  Indy and this week against the Rams were probably the toughest opponents left on the schedule. They are opportunistic and I believe leading the league in takeaways.

On a sadder note, of course I pick up Greg the Leg this week because, well, he's Greg the Leg.  And he's just all sorts of suck.

Steelers have always been good against the run, but it looks like this year their pass rush is back to elite territory. Combine that with good DBs flying everywhere and you've got a set and forget fantasy D. Goff just has no time and there are no soft spots in a zone to check to.

1 minute ago, sgoz1121 said:

Steelers have always been good against the run, but it looks like this year their pass rush is back to elite territory. Combine that with good DBs flying everywhere and you've got a set and forget fantasy D. Goff just has no time and there are no soft spots in a zone to check to.

I've only been watching since halftime, but I've already seen Goff miss easy reads.