NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Jae Crowder 2019-2020 Outlook

The Answer

His role is solid as f---.

Comes in to play with one of the better second units in league. Dragic-Iggy-Crowder-Olynyk with Herro on the wings. Stays in as he is superior defender to Derrick Jones. Easily over 25 minutes any given night and can go over 30 with ease. Just an absolute unit!

6 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

His role is solid as f---.

Comes in to play with one of the better second units in league. Dragic-Iggy-Crowder-Olynyk with Herro on the wings. Stays in as he is superior defender to Derrick Jones. Easily over 25 minutes any given night and can go over 30 with ease. Just an absolute unit!

his lines are looking more solid. perhaps crowder of boston? lol i put a flier for him. hopefully snag him. only issue is positions for me but I think i will make the swap, lately bjelica hasnt been aplying so hot

Edited by steempot

1 hour ago, NoahsArc said:

You guys holding through the playoffs? He’s been impressive during his time in Miami. Just wish they played more games. Mine start next week.

In my 16T definitely holding. He'll be picked up as soon as waivers are cleared and I can't have another manager benefit from him. MINE lol. goodluck with your playoffs!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NoahsArc said:

Thanks for the advice ya’ll. Holding Miami Crowder until further notice. Loving the 3’s, steals, and decent FG%. He seems invigorated on the Heat.

At first stated, by @hornrimmed_rambis and supported fully by me ... Crowder heading to Miami was great for him, the Heat, and fantasy owners that added him. 

I really respect that Heat organization. Riley and Spo really know how to build a culture. That culture is defense, accountability, and hard work. Everything that Crowder brings to the table.

i think the HornRimmed_rambis called it perfectly when he said “Spo is going to love this guy”

Not going to be a league winner by any account, but if you managed to snag him? He’s going to provide ... I should say exceed his “end of the fantasy bench” expectations.

perfect glue guy for All Fantasy teams going forward.

• Like 2

On 3/4/2020 at 3:26 PM, Ray Barboni said:

I really respect that Heat organization. Riley and Spo really know how to build a culture. That culture is defense, accountability, and hard work. Everything that Crowder brings to the table.

Not going to be a league winner by any account, but if you managed to snag him? He’s going to provide ... I should say exceed his “end of the fantasy bench” expectations.

perfect glue guy for All Fantasy teams going forward.

Haha, as a guy who hates the Heat, I wholeheartedly agree.  And ironically, I've got Dragic, D Rob, Bam, and now Crowder spread across my leagues, and wish I owned more stocks of them too.  

Crowder's such a hardworking, hustle player with a give-it-all mentality.  Spol loves those defensively minded guys. Wish he could shoot better, and of course, I wish his schedule had just one more game for next week.  But he fills in a nice little niche with elite treys and stls, with a trickle of points and boards.  Also looks to solidify Miami's bench, which IMHO is incredibly solid with Dragic, Iggy and now Crowder/Herro potentially back tomorrow.  If Nunn and Jimmy get ruled out tomorrow, Crowder (if available) could really make a splash against a reeling Hornets team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1