Bogdan Bogdanovic 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sikee...

I might agree with the shooting, but definitely not with the steals. It's not like the ball just luckily go towards him. He picks good spots on defense, has active hands in the passing lane, and knows

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mattshhh said:

The question is, will he get hot before Fox gets back?

I think he does. Past two games his minutes weren’t restricted and he wasn’t listed on the injury report yesterday for tonight’s game. So that must mean that the hamstring/knee must finally be better. The injuries were the reason for him cooling off since he was trying to play through it. And he should have some confidence from hitting that game winning shot last game.

His next two games are the Knicks and Warriors so he has a great opportunity to feast.

There's a chance he'll play really well with Fox back. This guy's biggest strength is his 3pt shooting. He'll get some assist even with Fox back. His injury was overexaggerated and it wasn't the only reason he was on a slump. He's not a great finisher in the paint, plays too much isolation game, and has been taking more contested 3pt shots. With Fox back, he has an opportunity to take better shots. If you look back at the games when he was on fire, he was just knocking 3s at a high rate while taking a lot each game. The only opportunity he'll lose is more assist which he hasn't been producing as well lately anyways. 

Many of us were overrating him and downplayed his weaknesses with the hip injury. Move on from his hot streak and just hope for a role player who can provide 15pts, 2.5 3s, 4assist, and 1ish steal on a nightly basis. Great stats for a SF eligible player.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, csklmf said:

Dropped him for ish smith chill 

My bad, I know tone doesn’t reflect in text but that wasn’t meant as it may have come across. 
Lol, just referencing since you picked him up and he didn’t play maybe if you drop him he will return. 
Hope everything works out, good luck the rest of the way. 👍🏼

8 hours ago, lcc_naga said:

Any idea what his ROS would be since Fox is already playing? Should I drop him for Troy Brown in case Bertans miss multiple games?

I think it'll be similar to last season. 15ppg, 3 3pts, 4apg, 1.x spg.

He's a better player than Troy Brown so I wouldn't drop until I hear more about his knee injury. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

So he is a drop in a 10 teamer?

Yeah he never was an own in shallow leagues. Stream sure. I personally would never feel a need to own this guy in shallow leagues.

8 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Yeah he never was an own in shallow leagues. Stream sure. I personally would never feel a need to own this guy in shallow leagues.

I had him in a shallow league and before the injury he was terrific. Threes, %, steals and assists we’re all nice. Shame he can’t stay healthy 

16 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I had him in a shallow league and before the injury he was terrific. Threes, %, steals and assists we’re all nice. Shame he can’t stay healthy 

Yeah he had a nice little run back in mid-November for 6 games when Fox initially got hurt. He was a pretty good stream then.