NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bogdan Bogdanovic 2019-2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

Anybody else kind of hoping Bogdan gets traded here? He would essentially be their 2nd best ball handler after LBJ. Same playoff schedule as the kings. Even though he’s playing behind 2 of the biggest stars in the league I feel like his usage and involvement in plays will increase with the Lakers due to their lack of depth.

Also, if the Kings are actually interested in Kuzma then they really are a disaster of a franchise lol

Not sure of how it would affect his value exactly, but this would be great for real life basketball. Think this helps the Lakers tremendously against the Clippers/Bucks (Rondo looks bad).

I dropped Bogdan after his injury but will be monitoring in my 12.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sikee...

I might agree with the shooting, but definitely not with the steals. It's not like the ball just luckily go towards him. He picks good spots on defense, has active hands in the passing lane, and knows

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

Anybody else kind of hoping Bogdan gets traded here? He would essentially be their 2nd best ball handler after LBJ. Same playoff schedule as the kings. Even though he’s playing behind 2 of the biggest stars in the league I feel like his usage and involvement in plays will increase with the Lakers due to their lack of depth.

Also, if the Kings are actually interested in Kuzma then they really are a disaster of a franchise lol

I think it'd be a marginal bump for Bogi. The ball will still run heavily through Bron. But better than his current situation.

I think the ideal upside situation would be somewhere like the Knicks where Bogi can dominate the ball. I am going to hold out till the trade deadline in the hopes that something like that happens.

7 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

Love it. I think he'd be the clear 3rd best scorer on that roster versus maybe 4th or 5th on the Kings. Lakers also play at a faster pace as well. So if he can get higher usage and play at a faster pace, it'd be fun to own him.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

Love it. I think he'd be the clear 3rd best scorer on that roster versus maybe 4th or 5th on the Kings. Lakers also play at a faster pace as well. So if he can get higher usage and play at a faster pace, it'd be fun to own him.

He would be excellent in the time that LBJ takes a break as the primary ball handler

I'm still holding for the moment, but he's been teetering on the edge of the knife for a while

I think a kuz-bog2 trade is low key win-win. Bog2 would thrive spacing the floor with lbj and can lead the second unit as primary ballhandler.

kuz on the other hand can play the mid-high post with the kings, ad and lbj’s usual spot in LAL. I think kuz can perform well in this position, limited ballhandling skills needed and will utilize his finishing capabilities.

Edited by simon
40 minutes ago, simon said:

I think a kuz-bog2 trade is low key win-win. Bog2 would thrive spacing the floor with lbj and can lead the second unit as primary ballhandler.

kuz on the other hand can play the mid-high post with the kings, ad and lbj’s usual spot in LAL. I think kuz can perform well in this position, limited ballhandling skills needed and will utilize his finishing capabilities.

Why Kings need Kuzma?They already have Barnes (similar player can play both SF/PF and shoot 3s)

5 minutes ago, kane said:

Why Kings need Kuzma?They already have Barnes (similar player can play both SF/PF and shoot 3s)

BogBog is an expiring and Kuzma still has another year left on his deal I guess? Instead of BogBog walking for nothing they get an asset back in Kuz?

9 minutes ago, kane said:

Barnes and kuz can coexist and allows for continuity when one of them rests. I think they tried bagley in barnes role a bit, but didnt work.

30 minutes ago, kane said:

Kings being Kings is why the need Kuz. It doesn't matter if it makes sense to us.

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, smeeze said:

BogBog is an expiring and Kuzma still has another year left on his deal I guess? Instead of BogBog walking for nothing they get an asset back in Kuz?

Bog is restricted. He can only walk for nothing if the Kings allow it.

8 minutes ago, PlayoffP said:

Anyone here holding incase he gets traded to a better situation? Or is he too broken to hold

Have him stashed in an IR spot at the moment, hope to keep him there for a couple games to see how he looks. I’d be pumped if he gets traded asap but we’re still a ways out from the deadline.