NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Must win week with Bye week hell. Help!!

rshaas

Bye week is murdering me. The only half way decent plYers i ha e are all vacationing this week. Help me fill a roster??.

Need 1 qb, 2 rb. 3wr, and 1 flex

Qb: jimmy g or noles

Rb: mixon, sony, mckissic, j samuels, 

Wr: goodwin, boyd, beasly

On WW: pascal, w fuller, d samuel, renfrow, ap

I have no idea what to do and to make matters worse i. Stuck in the swamps of lousiana with s---y signal. What say you people? Alsi if you say someone on the ww, lmk who you would drop? Alsi nit my whole tram is listed, left the studs on bye off. I will help in return as much as possible but it will be limited.  Thanks

6 hours ago, rshaas said:

Bye week is murdering me. The only half way decent plYers i ha e are all vacationing this week. Help me fill a roster??.

Need 1 qb, 2 rb. 3wr, and 1 flex

Qb: jimmy g or noles

Rb: mixon, sony, mckissic, j samuels, 

Wr: goodwin, boyd, beasly

On WW: pascal, w fuller, d samuel, renfrow, ap

I have no idea what to do and to make matters worse i. Stuck in the swamps of lousiana with s---y signal. What say you people? Alsi if you say someone on the ww, lmk who you would drop? Alsi nit my whole tram is listed, left the studs on bye off. I will help in return as much as possible but it will be limited.  Thanks

Qb: Jimmy G

Rb: Mixon & McKissic 

Wr: Boyd, Beasley, Fuller (drop Goodwin)

Flex: Michel, but if E Sanders is out, would consider dropping J Samuels for Deebo. Should see a lot of targets then. GL!