NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 MLB Sign Stealing Discussion

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It amazes me the Astros never traded for Brett Gardner... Dude was a perfect fit for their system.

There is, here you go:  

Astros need to stop and apologizing and just turn full heel. This should be their new coaching staff... Head Coach: Carlos Beltran Hitting Coach: Pete Rose Pitching Coach: Roger Clemens

Posted Images

From the instagram post:

"If you want to read something better, mike trout takes hgh for a "thyroid" condition. It's a loophole he found and the mlb doesn't make it public because they don't want fans knowing their best player is on hgh. But people within know."

Scott Brosius' kid calling out Mike Trout for roiding. It all depends on how much the media wants to make of this, but wow!

Edited by Rabbit Maranville

I've missed a lot of discussion here.  I'll just say the Astros got off way too easy for this, especially the players.  I really hope that none of them are ever put into the HOF.   There's also video of Altuve warning his teammates to not rip his jersey off after his walkoff HR against Chapman that sent the 'stros to the World Series.  It's crazy how calm Altuve was rounding the bases.  Very little excitement, as if it was a Spring Training HR.  The thing running through his mind the whole time was "please don't rip off my jersey!"

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

LOL!  Welcome to this coming season's Sunday Night Baseball featuring Mr 'Stroids and Ms I Hate Whistle Blowers.

Must be one of those unwritten rules. Cheat all you want, but keep it in house.🤔

Human Growth Hormone

here is the definition 

HGH, produced by the pituitary gland, spurs growth in children and adolescents. It also helps to regulate body composition, body fluids, muscle and bone growth, sugar and fat metabolism, and possibly heart function. Produced synthetically, HGH is the active ingredient in a number of prescription drugs and in other products available widely over the Internet.

its basically a super steroid.  power lifters/bodybuilders use it

5 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

What is HGH exactly?

Edited by jfazz23
Just now, The Big Bat Theory said:

I thought that was what was meant but wasn't sure.  Thanks.

Why exactly does Trout get to take it again?  Can't find the original post right now.

see above for expanded definition.

someone claimed Trout found a loophole in MLB drug policy because of a "thyroid issue".

Just now, Corey In Da House said:

Things are about to escalate, wow. Talk about an explosion of information coming out.

assuming those pictures of altuve with a buzzard on are accurate. he needs a lifetime ban.  at LEAST a year suspension.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Fbaseballgod said:

The trout news is pretty dumb.  He literally has a medical exemption for it. Of all the things to get bothered by...

This is news to me. What is his medical condition?

image.jpeg.79ddda7613b008b9132a97c24687a6e1.jpeg

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, meh2 said:

This is news to me. What is his medical condition?

image.jpeg.79ddda7613b008b9132a97c24687a6e1.jpeg

the “allegations” are that trout takes HGH for a medical reason.  They aren’t even accusing him of breaking any rule. In order to get bothered by this you would have to make the assumptions that 

1) it’s true

2) trout does not have a medical reason to take it

3) and then trout LIED about this to the MLB 

4) and then the MLB either failed to see through the lie/ let it slide