NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Trade jabari parker, julius randle, marc gasol for kendrick nunn, al horford, davis bertans

I just made a trade to get nunn, bertans and horford.

Well i am sick and tired holding gasol since he is fairly weak and may got rest as well.

Parker is only a flier since john collins is out. Randle is quite disappointment.

What are your thoughts?

By the way i also have dragic so if dragic goes down. Nunn will benefit.

In a perspective

I will lose some rebounds but gain a bit of threes.

What about my percentages? Will it go high or low.

WHIR 

Those 3 you traded gives you popcorn stats(pts rebs ast). In terms of selling high, you didn't do a good job.

Base on the trade, your %, TO and 3's improves but you lose pts rebs ast but those stats are easy to get on the wire.

Randle = Horford (popcorn vs efficiency)

Gasol+Parker = Nunn (You sold low on Gasol and not really high on Parker just to get Nunn) + Bertans(just a flier)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xellosdax said:

Those 3 you traded gives you popcorn stats(pts rebs ast). In terms of selling high, you didn't do a good job.

Base on the trade, your %, TO and 3's improves but you lose pts rebs ast but those stats are easy to get on the wire.

Randle = Horford (popcorn vs efficiency)

Gasol+Parker = Nunn (You sold low on Gasol and not really high on Parker just to get Nunn) + Bertans(just a flier)

well bertans is a full fledge flier. 

11.8 ppg    3.1 3s     3.7 reb    1.3  asg.

i did get the trade since i am lacking 3s lately. the points i think is the same. i lose a lot of rebounds. since i am giving two 6 rbg and 10rbg for two 3 rbg and one 7rbg.

for the assists lose assists as well. but gain a bit of steals and reduce turnover by much.  

You gave up a lot to get Al Horford basically, even if those players are not playing well at the moment.

I'm not a fan of Randle and Gasol this year, but you sold low on them and gave up Parker who will be balling until Collins returns.

I would've just stayed patient and not do that trade, but it's too late now I guess?

Sorry, you didn't sell high enough.  Horford is good, but you basically traded laterally.

Gasol and Bertans are droppable and streamer types, so you might as well just look at the other 4 players when judging this trade.

Short term, parker is the best player here. I get the want to sell him high, but you didn't sell high enough for this to be worth it.  There's still over 2 months of production you are foregoing with Jabari.  Getting Horford in return is a good long term play though. If you're team is doing well and doesn't need the short term boost, this is ok for you.

Nunn has been ok.  I was worried when he started to drop off, that he would become pretty average with JB shaking off the rust. He's come back a bit but I'm still worried about his long term value. I think he's a sell high and people view him as a 20+ppg scorer for the whole season. I think he settles in about 16ppg. His steals are nice though.