QB:  Patrick Mahomes
RB:  Christian McCaffrey, Matt Breida
WR:  Tyreek Hill, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Courtland Sutton
TE:  Darren Waller
FX: Tyler BoydKareem Hunt, 
TD:  Buffalo Bills

Bench

QB:  Nick Foles
RB:  Derrius Guice, LeSean McCoy, Alexander Mattison, Ryquell Armstead, Reggie Bonnafon
WR: Josh GordoZach Pascal

I can't imagine a deal revolving around Hunt and Guice being enough ammo to get Hopkins. They're a lot closer to being waiver wire caliber players then serviceable starting RB's IMO. I think I'd rather start the best available RB on the waiver Wire & Hopkins over Guice & JJSS or Hunt & JJSS.

Edited by kevinwayne20
1 hour ago, huskydawgs33 said:

He needs a RB.

The only 2 RB that you have that hold any value are CMC & Hunt. Breida is banged up & Guice is an unknown with him having a hard time staying healthy & who knows how WASH will use him. Rest are handcuffs.

If I am trading Hopkins, I would want a solid RB & WR in return. Looking at your team, dont think you can offer that. Your bench is not strong outside of potentially J Gordon. Your best bet is to either trade cuffs & 1 player for a better player. Target the teams that you have the cuffs to & see if you can deal some away for a starter. At this time of year, they may pay for those players. Just cant see you getting a deal done for Hopkins.