NBC Sports Edge Forums

Got NE @ PHI and OAK vs CIN.

Just picked up OAK this week on waivers but looking to snag a TE early for Kelce's bye next week.  If I drop OAK now, they won't clear waivers and nobody else can use them by this Sunday.

I have 12th waiver now, and 2 other teams are likely to pick up TE next waiver period.  What you think?

Personally, I think even though the Patriots are playing the Eagles - you still have to start them. Their Defense has been magnificent this year. Thankfully, I also have them. 

And as far as TE's available; I'm in a 14 team league and I also needed a TE because of Hooper being out again. So I went and picked up Noah Fant from the Broncos.I think he's an alright pickup in a 14 team league for just a fill-in. I just hope he puts up some numbers this week because the injury bug is killing me right now - right before playoffs, figures.

I'm starting the Pats this week. But do whatever you think. I'd have to look at the Raiders Defense on Team Stats on NFL.com just to assess their numbers.

I picked up OAK b/c NE did pretty bad last time out and OAK is playing CIN who are 0-9 with a new QB.  

It is a 12 team league; top TEs are OJ Howard, Fant, Doyle, Goedert

Off waivers tomorrow: Jonnu Smith, Gesicki, V Macdonald

If I do pick up a TE I'm thinking it's OJ Howard vs ATL but not sure

10 hours ago, AlexxelA said:

Got NE @ PHI and OAK vs CIN.

Just picked up OAK this week on waivers but looking to snag a TE early for Kelce's bye next week.  If I drop OAK now, they won't clear waivers and nobody else can use them by this Sunday.

I have 12th waiver now, and 2 other teams are likely to pick up TE next waiver period.  What you think?

Start NE

GL