Mo Bamba 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a little bit of Erica in my life.....

Even if he gets more minutes so what? He's been absolute trash in most of the minutes he's gotten this season. 14 minutes against PHI, 2 boards and a turnover 11 minutes against SAS, 3 board

"Thabeet it, beat it, beat it, beat it, no one wants to be thabeeted!"    (Sorry )

4 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

nope, the team is limiting his minutes due to the stress fracture he suffered last season.

Also I don't think they would play Bamba/Vuc/Birch at the 4 at any point, especially with Gordon and Isaac around.

I couldn't drop this guy after yesterday's dud because I exhausted my pickups this week. Thank God I didnt. I'm starting to develop a cautious optimism that this will be a season long hold, even when Vuc comes back. He is outperforming Birch in less minutes.

The minutes will be less evenly distributed, sure, but Bamba has shown he doesnt need very long to put up numbers. Mini brook Lopez. I'll say it again - he is what Zach Collins was supposed to be this year 

I do think they are protecting Bamba's leg, which is still sore.  Birch is getting Vuc's minutes and Bamba being protected makes sense for his low minutes now.  Who knows when his leg will heal.  At which point, he should get more PT in the second half of the season.  He's got a pretty high ceiling though with the rebounds, blocked shots, and three pointer thrown in.  Should be a breakout candidate next year if his leg heals up properly.  

20 minutes ago, vnmslsrbms said:

He's got a pretty high ceiling though with the rebounds, blocked shots, and three pointer thrown in.  Should be a breakout candidate next year if his leg heals up properly.  

copypasta that into 2023 for the roto blurbs on this guy.