NBC Sports Edge Forums

I own Butler and I am honestly not looking to trade him seeing as I won last week, and am looking pretty comfortable this week, but this other guy in my league really wants Butler and keeps bugging me about him but I honestly feel like he doesn't really have anybody that I want. Is there anything that you guys think I could/should ask from him that would improve my team. My team is in my sig (8 team so teams are pretty stacked lol)

His team includes:

Bledsoe

Donovan Mitchell

Ingram

Nunn

Randle

Jarrett Allen

J Parker

Teague

Dragic

Fournier

Fox

D. Brooks

Barton

Hield

He's made some pretty bad decisions with his draft and trades but what he has left I feel like there isn't really a whole lot to ask for. I was thinking of maybe doing it for Ingram and Randle or Ingram and Hield but I don't know if that would be a fair offer for him or if that would improve my team or make it worse. Like I said, I don't NEED to make a trade with him but because he keeps constantly bugging me I might as well just do it lmao. Let me know what you guys think if there's anything I should ask for. Thanks!