Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

11-21-2019 - TNF: Indianapolis Colts vs Houston Texans


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waiting for the Williams thread to open

man. some of you guys just can't seem to admit that a player made a good play. that was as really nice run by Williams. 

word is that the Colts are still running the ball after the game is over

Posted Images

Just now, bomont said:

Yeah he had way more success running the ball than passing so he kept running.

I can't believe you aren't getting calls from the NFL for coaching positions :lol:

Running the ball early is fine, but running the clock out in the fourth quarter when you need points is asinine. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bomont said:

Yeah he had way more success running the ball than passing so he kept running.

I can't believe you aren't getting calls from the NFL for coaching positions :lol:


he literally ran the clock out on himself in the 4th quarter while his team was down.

And he had no success passing because they only called a passing play on 3rd Downs.

Literally makes no sense that the game after Marlon Mack gets hurt is when they decide to go run heavy the first time all year.

you can’t say this wasn’t strange play calling.  They called plays as if they had a 3rd string QB out there.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DirtyBirdSA said:

The way Indy called plays and how effective William's was makes me concerned for Brissett ROS even with a solid schedule.

 

On top of the play calling, T.Y. Hilton was awful tonight. Maybe he's not 100%, but I'm not sure how an injured calf turns your hands into dinner plates. There's gotta be better options than Brissett on your waiver wire. Danny Dimes or even Darnold would be better imo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand running the ball. But what’s the point consistently handing it off over and over. Then finally decide to pass when the defense knows and it’s obvious on a 3rd & Long.  Your having success get yards running.. it would set up well for play action. Nope let’s just keep running. That was pretty frustrating to watch. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OrangeAggie said:

 

On top of the play calling, T.Y. Hilton was awful tonight. Maybe he's not 100%, but I'm not sure how an injured calf turns your hands into dinner plates. There's gotta be better options than Brissett on your waiver wire. Danny Dimes or even Darnold would be better imo. 

 

 

Exactly. Got too cute....should have stuck with my other options

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OrangeAggie said:

 

On top of the play calling, T.Y. Hilton was awful tonight. Maybe he's not 100%, but I'm not sure how an injured calf turns your hands into dinner plates. There's gotta be better options than Brissett on your waiver wire. Danny Dimes or even Darnold would be better imo. 

He had one drop IMO, the first one was tipped and the 2nd one should of been caught but  I wouldn't say he was awful. The Colts play calling was awful in the 4th. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

Coaches are a joke. Refs are an even bigger joke. The NFL has become a total s--- show. f--- this 

 

Nobody knew what to do.  It’s like they’re a herd of cows aimlessly wandering around a grass field for 60 minutes and then they get paid.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

He had one drop IMO, the first one was tipped and the 2nd one should of been caught but  I wouldn't say he was awful. The Colts play calling was awful in the 4th. 

 

 

Agreed. Could have hung on to 2nd one. TY going to be solid over last stretch of season...not sure about Brissett. His night was solely decent due to a rushing TD. Better than his game against KC but 2nd lowest of year against the opponent he had best game against (my league scoring at least)

Williams going to be good pickup with the way the 3rd Running Reich is going

Link to post
Share on other sites

So INDY benched their best offensive weapon (Hilton) in a must win game to either preserve him for the non-existent playoffs or just to see if they could run the ball well?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Waiting for the Williams thread to open

Image result for open it up gif

No kidding. I had the stones to start him and need a place to celebrate my first good sit/start decision of the season since my wife does not share my enthusiasm. 

Edited by nromn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheBigBambino said:

Indy didnt bench Hilton.  He played

 

You sure? I'm seeing low end TE2 numbers in my lineup next to his name

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

You sure? I'm seeing low end TE2 numbers in my lineup next to his name


That’s correct. He also “dropped” two balls from good coverage. It’s not like a Williams had a bad game dude. Everyone else seems to think so. The colts were inefficient on offense and wasn’t on Williams

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TheBigBambino said:


That’s correct. He also “dropped” two balls from good coverage. It’s not like a Williams had a bad game dude. Everyone else seems to think so. The colts were inefficient on offense and wasn’t on Williams

Yeah I see that Hilton blows now...trade deadline has passed so I’m stuck with this bum

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Yeah I see that Hilton blows now...trade deadline has passed so I’m stuck with this bum

Add him to the ww scrap heap with Chubb, who sucks and has a minimum 4 week groin injury, amirite?

Edited by nromn
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...