NBC Sports Edge Forums

Who to drop for a kicker?

4 minutes ago, WeezerNY said:

You think Bo has more value ROS?

Yes, especially looking at your RB's compared to your WR's. You can afford to dump Cooks and not so much Bo who most likely will be Detroit's starter at RB.

On 11/23/2019 at 8:08 AM, WeezerNY said:

I need to let someone loose. Sammy? Bo? 

Stockpiled RBs hoping to hit on someone with upside...

Team in Sig

WHIR

I can’t see your squad I’m on mobile. But unless you plan on playing Bo this week I’d say he’s probably droppable. Chicago, Minny, Tampa and Denver next 4 weeks all pretty good against the run and he doesn’t appear to be a pass catching option. Watkins has also obviously been a huge disappointment so he is a candidate here as well. Like I said can’t see your team but I would drop one of those two depending on which area you are more adequately prepared depth wise. 

1 minute ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

I can’t see your squad I’m on mobile. But unless you plan on playing Bo this week I’d say he’s probably droppable. Chicago, Minny, Tampa and Denver next 4 weeks all pretty good against the run and he doesn’t appear to be a pass catching option. Watkins has also obviously been a huge disappointment so he is a candidate here as well. Like I said can’t see your team but I would drop one of those two depending on which area you are more adequately prepared depth wise. 

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. Team below:

12 Team, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex
QB: Josh Allen
RB: Cook, Singletary, Miles Sanders, Mattison, Guice, Bo, Jon Williams
WR: Davante Adams, Amari Cooper, Brandon Cooks, Sammy Watkins, Hollywood Brown
TE: Waller
K: Streaming
Def: Buffalo

1 minute ago, WeezerNY said:

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. Team below:

12 Team, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex
QB: Josh Allen
RB: Cook, Singletary, Miles Sanders, Mattison, Guice, Bo, Jon Williams
WR: Davante Adams, Amari Cooper, Brandon Cooks, Sammy Watkins, Hollywood Brown
TE: Waller
K: Streaming
Def: Buffalo

Wow you really have stockpiled rbs. I’m almost Hesitant to say drop bo now. How do your potential playoff opponents look rb wise? Would bo get snatched and potentially come back to burn you down the stretch. The matchups are poor but you never know with a rb getting majority touches.

Its tough because your wrs have a lot of injury concerns. Would watkins be easily the best Wr on the wire or are there comparable options out there?

1 minute ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Wow you really have stockpiled rbs. I’m almost Hesitant to say drop bo now. How do your potential playoff opponents look rb wise? Would bo get snatched and potentially come back to burn you down the stretch. The matchups are poor but you never know with a rb getting majority touches.

Its tough because your wrs have a lot of injury concerns. Would watkins be easily the best Wr on the wire or are there comparable options out there?

Im a big believer in RB lottery tickets/keeping them away from my opponents. 

In the beginning of the season I was looking stacked at WR depth, but now I cant really trust Watkins/Cooks/Brown. All have floors of zero which I hate. 

Shepard/Beasley/Amendola are the top owned WR on the WW