NBC Sports Edge Forums

12/1/19 Tampa Bay @ Jax Game Day Thread

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i hope nick foles eats spicy chicken sandwich and then his poop burns for a week, he deserves it

Easily managed by skilled fantasy owners.

f--- Peyton Barber and Bruce arians God damnit

Just now, Lamont Sanford said:

I don’t know, I imagine few were projecting Peyton Barber outscoring Evans at any time on any given Sunday, ever.

I dont know of anyone that would even view either as comparative options given one is a starter and the other is at best a flex play but here u are😂

but the point is not evans vs Barber. the point is the Tampa offense as a whole is volatile week to week as to which fantasy player will be the relevant one  to own due to the nature of the coaching staff and QB play. This is where skill comes in terms of roster management because you understand the randomness. 

1 minute ago, LuckyLukas said:

"Foles gold"....

Foles trashing my week before it even started. GG.

Losing Stafford hurts and i had to drop Goff because he sux.

People playing in 1QB leagues don't know pain.

Just now, Theschill38 said:

If he had any worth a s--- he would use them just fine. 

He couldn't figure out how to use Gordon and he is probably going to waste Harry. McDaniels cannot scheme big receivers open and rarely calls plays to them.

• Haha 1

Evans has no interest in this game. Not even running hard going out for passes, not looking at throws to him. This guy is infuriating. I love how people try to point out he is top 5 in scoring. The dude has had 3 good blowup weeks all year. The rest is 10 point garbage. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, sSektor said:

He couldn't figure out how to use Gordon and he is probably going to waste Harry. McDaniels cannot scheme big receivers open and rarely calls plays to them.

That's actually something I have read a few times by some analysts, that McDaniels scheme doesnt fit big, fast skills wr's very well