NBC Sports EDGE Forums

12/1/19 Redskins @ Panthers Game Day Thread

Iron-cock

2 minutes ago, ToeDragSwag said:

Carolina play calling is God awful. The had the ball 1st and goal on the 1 and lost yardage on every play after that. 

Was like the jacksonville game. I had Fournette and CMC , and couldn't manage a TD from the 1 yard line in either.

22 minutes ago, altmin said:

Was like the jacksonville game. I had Fournette and CMC , and couldn't manage a TD from the 1 yard line in either.

I sat there and called the Panthers plays once they got to the 1 yard line. CMC run, CMC run, Attempted Pass to the outside, Attempted Pass that never happened. Pathetic when I know what the team is going to do.

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

He isn't. Gift goal line rush and Carolina is by far the worst rush d in the league. No one likes 3 way timeshares 

129 yards, 2 rush TDs and 3 targets. Ok. Carolina isn’t the worst defense in the league. That’s the first time I’ve heard that all year. Philly and NYG are on deck weeks 15/16 who are by no means run stoppers. 100% worth rostering.