NBC Sports Edge Forums

Monday Night Football 🏈. What do you need?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

12 pack of beer and a dozen wings to enjoy both my 1st round byes!!!

I need to start drinking and stop playing this hobbyΒ 

33.3 from Chris Carson... lol

I'm rooting for a guy who has just Kirk Cousins left against a guy who just has Stefon Diggs left.Β  The guy with Diggs is up 8 right now so obviously I have to hope that Cousins has a great game and throws passes and td's to anyone except for Diggs.Β  If the guy with Cousins wins, I'm in the playoffs.Β  If not, no dice.

Edited by sjm76
2 hours ago, leffe186 said:

2.1 pts from Dalvin Cook to secure a bye (already in the playoffs). I have Mattison on the bench in case of pre-game disaster. Surely there's no way this can go wrong...

I said that a couple weeks ago with a comfortable lead and then Tyreek goes down before putting up a single point. Lost by 1 or 2 points.

14 minutes ago, devaster said:

I said that a couple weeks ago with a comfortable lead and then Tyreek goes down before putting up a single point. Lost by 1 or 2 points.

Β 

Yeah, genuinely not totally chilled after the chest injury stuff this week. I can't really complain since I'm in the playoffs already, but a bye week would be amazing since my matchups next week are ropey at best.

Need Lockett to outscore Cousins...to keep the league leader in points (and unluckiest owner) out of the playoffs. Would give me a loss but have a bye wrapped up anyway.

Don't think I've ever rooted for my team to lose before. Strange. And a cool story.

51 points from Wilson and Lockett...minny has a weak secondary so Carroll will run it every playΒ 

1 minute ago, Dr. Whom said:

51 points from Wilson and Lockett...minny has a weak secondary so Carroll will run it every playΒ 

I'm in a similar boat...need 45 combined from Wilson and Carson. Just need a shootout without Penny taking scores away!

2 hours ago, devaster said:

Had the same problem. Tyreek been a frustrating player to have this year. Cost me 2 matchesΒ with that injury stinker in Mexico

Need 11 half ppr from either Bisi Johnson or Josh Gordon. Can’t decide who to play. I think Johnson has the higher floor but not sure if he’s got the upside to reach 11. No clue if Gordon is going to get more involvement eitherΒ