NBC Sports Edge Forums

De'Anthony Melton 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm starting too think that Melton is secretly a Rotoworld writer or he owns the website....

f--- this guy. Drops a dud every time I pick him up. Sending his a** right back to the wire.

De'Anthony Melton started Wednesday's game vs. Houston, finishing with nine points, seven rebounds, three assists, one steal and one 3-pointer in 24 minutes. This line wasn't eye-catching, b

3 hours ago, ahtech said:

Tyus Jones was playing yesterday, right? And Melton got 28 mins? 

I'm not sure his minutes are sustainable. He played only 18 minutes vs Suns (Crowder wasn't there) while Anderson played 25+ almost each game without Crowder

17 minutes ago, RedMamba said:

I'm not sure his minutes are sustainable. He played only 18 minutes vs Suns (Crowder wasn't there) while Anderson played 25+ almost each game without Crowder

Solomon Hill was there. 

The potential problem is they now have Dieng, which means there are no minutes for Clarke at C (JJJ and Clarke at PF - JV and Dieng at C), which means there are no minutes for Josh Jackson and Kyle Anderson at PF. If these 2 players take all SF minutes, there's no clear path for Melton to minutes. The hope is that Josh Jackson removed from rotation entirely.  

5 hours ago, flippy said:

thinking of picking this dude up and dropping beverley and his always injured groin

Give Pat a chance. It's not many games left until a big break.

Melton has played only 19 minutes before the garbage time. I don't really trust coach and his rotation

Edited by RedMamba
1 hour ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

And he continues to be terrible.  Rotoworld again has him as their #2 add in the waiver wire column.  Is there a bigger bunch of clueless idiots than Rotoworld column writers?  Melton is absolute trash so why should he be picked up?

He's just a bit overhyped. I'd better add someone like DiVincenzo instead of him

We can love his per-minute stats all we want, but the path doesn't look good anymore. Brooks got extended. Justice is coming. And the trade did nothing to raise his minutes tonight.

At this point in the season, it's time to get serious and get off long-term bets that aren't coming in. Dropped for Jae.