MNF Week 13 Vikings at Seahawks

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok they're both back on the sidelines it seems. Thielen will also return in the 4th quarter in a wheelchair Paul Pierce style hopefully

He's married to Ciara. Wilson has won at life.

13 minutes ago, ginocan said:

There is Cook standing, smiling (????) and chilling and talking to over players. Not in a sling, not getting medical attention, nothing...like WTF. 

Do you expect them to amputate his arm on the spot and get him back into the game or something lmao?

11 minutes ago, DJSatane said:

travis homer the new fantasy hero lol

spacer.png

Came in 5th of 178th.  Top 3 got paid.  They passed me on the 100 yard bonus Carson got on that meaningless last few runs.

I know, Cool Story Bro...lol

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, ginocan said:

There is Cook standing, smiling (????) and chilling and talking to over players. Not in a sling, not getting medical attention, nothing...like WTF

spacer.png

I can’t let a good wtf moment go to waste.

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

And four months of me getting laid nonstop.  Tell her I said Hi. 

This was before they invented good grooming practices. Corduroys were in style. That kinda friction, I guess I should just be happy we didn’t start a brush fire.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Jordan23 said:

Do nfl players not get mandatory flu shots?

i hate to be that guy, but much like Otter, i was both pre-law and pre-med ...

first off, the yearly flu strain needs to be identified - that usually isn't fleshed out and firm 'til late summer. 

then the serum needs to be procured and curated before being available to insert into the innoculations. 

flu shots are usually good to go around to the public by late September - flu season in the US of A is generally October-March. 

so, simple enuff, right? just get the shot and, VOILA!!!1! no flu!!1!1!!!1

eh, not really ... there is normally a 6-8 week gestation period post injection, rendering the protection useless 'til it fully marinates deep inside yer innards - it is not truly effective right off the bat ... that ish takes time. 

then there's this:

4 hours ago, IDGAFOS said:

You can still get the flu after a flu shot!

CORRECTAMUNDO!

you're roughly 75% protected (or so they say) even after the aforementioned 6+ week gestation period ... it's far from foolproof. 

my guess is that both the SeaHags and Hoodies were prolly innoculated, but still in the marinating phase. 

itsaprotip - i haven't gotten one (flu shot) for the past 11 years, yet i haven't been ill once during winter/flu season lo all those years  - it's pure snake oil/quack folderol, imo.  

💉

• Like 1