NBC Sports Edge Forums

Spencer Ware 2019 Outlook

1 minute ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Good lawd.  Looking forward to the Darren McFadden outlook thread at this rate.

unpossible ... isn't he still in bubble wrap?

ETA: but, f'realz, this says a lot about the health of the Williams boys 🤷‍♂️

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

Didn't he look good when he replaced Hunt and before he went down and was replaced by Williams?

From what I remember I believe he did.  Reid says he doesn't want to give McCoy a full workload so what kind of role does he project to have?  Is he now the better pickup between him and Darwin?

I think it's fair to assume Reid is frustrated with the consistency of his backfield. For that reason Ware has an opportunity to carve out a role and RB1 isn't out of the question IMO. Don't let his August ankle surgery fool you into thinking he was signed off the street bc he can't play. I'd rather roster him over Armstead, Bonnafon and guys like that. 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, rylaughlin said:

I think it's fair to assume Reid is frustrated with the consistency of his backfield. For that reason Ware has an opportunity to carve out a role and RB1 isn't out of the question IMO. Don't let his August ankle surgery fool you into thinking he was signed off the street bc he can't play. I'd rather roster him over Armstead, Bonnafon and guys like that. 

I think injuries have to happen to mccoy+damien before Ware becomes an rb1 however I think he is relevant enough to get worked into the rotation ROS and make the others less fantasy relevant by taking touches away from them. I also think he is ahead of Darwin after a couple of weeks of acclimation

9 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Most snaps but still did nothing with it. Going down the Chiefs RB stats yesterday looks just sad. 

Bet they're missing Kareem Hunt. 

The only KC RB that'll be worth anything at this point is Damien. And he can't even get healthy enough to play.