NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Week 14 start/sit questions in half PPR - WHIR 100% until closed

This is my lineup panorama right now. I'm playing a very good team in my league that did not get a bye out of dumb luck; he finished second in his division despite scoring the highest number of points.  I've no idea who to start at QB and will likely leave it for another question.

QB: _______?
RB: D.Freeman, _______?

WR: Hopkins, _______?

TE: Henry

FLEX: ______?

K: Zuerlain

DST: PIT

1. Do I start Robinson or Chark at WR2? A-Rob goes against a tough Dallas secondary (remember PHI and LAR rendered him a bust), but may see volume with Gabriel likely out and Dallas capable of putting up points. Chark has been better with Minshew, and go off any game, but 3 of the past 4 weeks have been big busts.  I don't trust Deebo notwithstanding his points because he's only gotten 2 targets past 2 games.  

2. Do I start Hunt or Snell at RB2? If Conner is playing, this one is easy. But if he's not, do you go with Snell because he has more guaranteed touches, or Hunt because he's done well and it's the Bengals?

3. Depending on questions 1 and 2, who is my flex?  

Football Half-PPR 12-team h2h redraft (QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-TE-FLEX-K-DST - 6 Bench)

QB: Darnold, Fitzpatrick, Tannehill

RB: D.Freeman, Guice, K.Hunt, McCoy, Snell Jr. 

WR: Chark, Deebo, Hopkins, Robinson

TE: Henry

K: Zuerlain

DST: Steelers

1. I like Robinson over Chark if Gabriel is out, which is trending that way.  

2. I like Snell over Hunt is Connor is out.  Gotta go with the volume even though Hunt has been darn good and is facing Bengals but Cards have been garbage on Def. 

3 I'd flex Hunt