Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

Man, why am I the only one who is not all for Chark. He has a horrible matchup and Pascal has a great one. That doesn't scare anyone?

You seem to have your mind made up. Why did you even ask? Have you seen Indy play lately? They are turrible right now. 

GL 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of people are probably going by Chark's history vs Pascal's... I like Pascal a lot this week, but would have to sit Hooper/Waller in one league to play him and Andrews/Waller or Boyd/Parker in another.

A case can certainly be made for starting Pascal, but relying on Indy seems...risky. In two games without Hilton, Brissett averaged a whopping 13 pts. Good luck!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, keven said:

You seem to have your mind made up. Why did you even ask? Have you seen Indy play lately? They are turrible right now. 

GL 


I haven't made up my miind or else I wouldn't be asking this question. Why do I ask? Because I haven't made up my mind. I saw a stat that the Chargers haven't given up over like 13 PPR points or something to a receiver besides last week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Sully2x said:

Thanks for your response.  I have the same decision, have you made up your mind?  I tentatively have Pascal slotted and I'm still leaning that way.

 

Lol I literally am still 50/50. So what are you doing?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm rolling with Pascal.  Over past five weeks, Bucs have been #1 in WR FPA while Chargers are #32.  Chark has been struggling a bit (injuries?) and doesn't feel like the game he gets right.  If I can get 10-12 PPR out of Pascal I will be satisfied, good luck!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sully2x said:

I'm rolling with Pascal.  Over past five weeks, Bucs have been #1 in WR FPA while Chargers are #32.  Chark has been struggling a bit (injuries?) and doesn't feel like the game he gets right.  If I can get 10-12 PPR out of Pascal I will be satisfied, good luck!!


Yeah, I hear you....every ranking site has Pascal like 20 spots below or more behind Chark though. My gut is telling me to take a chance on Pascal for some reason...so risky though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jagsfan05 said:


Yeah, I hear you....every ranking site has Pascal like 20 spots below or more behind Chark though. My gut is telling me to take a chance on Pascal for some reason...so risky though.

60+ yds and a td.. I will take it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...