• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f--- you Jake Elliott you absolutely piece of ******** trash go f--- yourself 

Well since this game sucks, Merry Christmas fellas.

If Barkley can’t get 5, this is the end of my fantasy career.   and my iphone   and my drywall   maybe my marriage 

Posted Images

Just now, K197040 said:

Are you sure?  After tonight, the CB would be up 1 and are currently 4-0 in the division.  So they could theoretically lose the rest of their games and win the division.  If the Eagle’s only remaining win is vs the Cowboys.  

it's all just a slap fight so one of them can have the opportunity to lose a playoff game at home to a wild card game by 2+ touchdowns. 

2 minutes ago, CooL said:

So apparently the problem with Saquon wasn't Daniel Jones, because even with Eli...he's still average.

I gave up the Pittsburgh defense to roster Philly D last week because of three "can't miss" matchups against Miami, Giants, and Redskins.  Not looking so wise.

Dude...Pittsburgh has great playoff matchups too and they’re actually a good D. Ouch.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Are you sure?  After tonight, the CB would be up 1 and are currently 4-0 in the division.  So they could theoretically lose the rest of their games and win the division.  If the Eagle’s only remaining win is vs the Cowboys.  

They highlight that multiple times pregame. Philly control their own destiny. 

Not so much after tonight. 

They could still make it even if they go 2-2 the rest of the way actually. Forgot what the other scenarios are. But. God. What. A. s---y. Situation. 

3 minutes ago, K197040 said:

6-10 baby!!! 🤣 What an embarrassment that would be for the NFL.

Just now, yossarian said:

it's all just a slap fight so one of them can have the opportunity to lose a playoff game at home to a wild card game by 2+ touchdowns. 

It’s garbage is what it is.  It’s like a FF team making the playoffs at 7-7 over a higher scoring 9-6 team because of divisions.

Just now, ginocan said:

They highlight that multiple times pregame. Philly control their own destiny. 

Not so much after tonight. 

They could still make it even if they go 2-2 the rest of the way actually. Forgot what the other scenarios are. But. God. What. A. s---y. Situation. 

Well yeah.  I agree that they controlled their own destiny before tonight.  

4 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

Wentz sucks. How could the Eagles have had two great QBs at one time with Wentz and Foles, and now they both suck? I don’t get it.

Wentz had a scramble in the first half - he looked really slow. Lumbering even. 

His huge rookie year was based to a great extent on his legs. He is not the same runner - at least not yet, and it could be a while/forever before he gets back to that type of player.

• Like 1