Kevin Porter Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You drafted him, you tell us. 

You must have idiotic expectations if you think 19/8 on good percentages is getting eaten alive LOL

He got two techs and was tossed in that first garbage game       He's been getting steals all year and has upside for 1.5 steals with more minutes.  Also his length will get hi

4 fouls in a dozen minutes so far. Two blocks, three turnovers, meanwhile obviously nobody at Washington is even looking at Osman who hasn't missed  a shot yet.Probably just the usual situation when i pick up a free agent that has been boosted by the coach or commentary. 

This just has to be one of these miracle strange games. Playing at Washington, Cleveland are only 7 behind despite an astounding 10 ast to 20 t/o ratio, which i've never really seen before. And Porter has 5 fouls now in 13 minutes and 4 turnovers. FWIW, are they all charges? I guess this will be the nadir of his ROS outlook surely, this seems to be a tiggy-touchwood foul prone game by the looks of it.

Has Kevin Porter Jr been taking intensive foul management lessons from Mitch Robinson? 8 fouls, two techs and an ejection so far in about 23 minutes of basketball so far this weekend. He hasn't been doing anything remotely close to that previously, so what's happening here?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Brimful of Upside said:

Has Kevin Porter Jr been taking intensive foul management lessons from Mitch Robinson? 8 fouls, two techs and an ejection so far in about 23 minutes of basketball so far this weekend. 

Too eager to impress with the spotlight shining on him after the coach's comment. 

Just now, Kawz said:

Sent out a trade offer for him 3 days ago that got accepted 20 minutes before I was gonna cancel the offer....guess I’m  all in now 😭

Who did you give away?

19 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

Who did you give away?

Dedmon...but understand I have 5 C’s and 4 Guards Total in a deep league so I have to trade for positional depth.  I made the offer before these last 2 games and before JB was hired.  🤦🏻‍♂️