NBC Sports Edge Forums

Harden for Booker/Vucevic/Ingram

10 Team - H2H - 9 Cat

My Team: 

PG: Harden / Rozier / Fultz / Dinwiddie

SG: Lavine / Barton / D. Mitchell

F: Washington / JJJ / Isaac / Thybulle / Warren

C - Drummond / Bryant (IL)

My team is currently in first place. The 6th place team has sent a number of trades to me (12) for Harden ever since Curry went down. A few include (but are not limited too): Ingram/M. Morris - Ingram/Morris/Aldridge - Ingram/Harrell/Aldridge...you get the picture. So out of pure spite for having to click the decline button 12 times (hard work), I "mentioned" the above trade to him (did not send) and he said he would mull it over. If I am asked to add another (Lavine or Mitchell or JJJ) maybe sneak in Dinwiddie or Warren instead?

Obviously I asked for his top players, but Harden is still Harden and do I risk the current chemistry of my team? Right now Harden seems to be untouchable from a trade perspective.

It's currently a hypothetical, but now it's out there, so what do people think? 

Leave you link!!!

1 minute ago, HispasianTuna said:

Even if you're in 1st, you can always improve your team. 

You are not improving trading Harden. Does it all and you can win weekly just with his insane production. I have owned him in previous years and won each time 

1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

You are not improving trading Harden. Does it all and you can win weekly just with his insane production. I have owned him in previous years and won each time 

The point is if you combined Harden's stats with the poster's worse WW pick ups (Let's say Fultz and Thybulle), I guarantee you the return of what Booker/Vooch/Ingram are all producing outweighs Harden's side. Go take the averages in each cat of both sides and see which side is better.