NBC Sports Edge Forums

Look for fantasy baseball dynasty league

Hey, in know 20 teams is a little larger than what you’re looking for, but I’ve got a free 20 team startup auction league I’m just now putting together. If you’re interested in at least taking a look, feel free to contact me and I’ll get you the link for the Proboards page for you to look over. You would have control over the team from it’s very beginning. Rwm102600@aol.com 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you looking for a new keeper league??  You've come to the right place.

I've been running a keeper league that is going into its 4th season that every league member has been proud to be of.  The initial league took me the better part of a year to get set up and running right and now I'm opening a second league in order to let more people get in on the fun.  This league offers:

25 man MLB rosters (Head to Head format)

7-10 keeper declaration

25 man MiLB rosters

Offline Auction Drafting (after initial season)

7 round MiLB draft (after initial season)

MiLB callups get 3 years "arbitration" free keeper seasons

Ability for teams to trade up to 1 year of assets

This league is a long term commitment.  Due to the amount of flexibility involved in team development, I only ask those that intend to play long term to apply for this league.  This league will use Proboards for all administrative and off-season activities and use Yahoo for league play.  Feel free to email me at "sgtallen@yahoo.com" if you have any questions regarding the league.

I have started a new NL-Only keeper/dynasty league in the same style as another mixed league that I run. It has been very fun and I think this will be the same.

The basics: New NL-Only Keeper/Dynasty League - $100 entry. Top 3 places pay out. Communication on Slack.

Rosters: C, C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 5 OF, 2 UT, 10 P.... 3 Bench, 2 DL, max of 7 minors

Drafts: 4 round minors slow draft beginning in Mid-late February. MLB Auction date to be set for 3/7 at 9:00 a.m. CST. ($300 budget to fill out roster)

Keepers: Owners may carry forward 15 MLB keepers into each season along with up to 7 eligible minors players.

Contracts: 3 years upon drafting. Can extend going into 3rd year for $5 for each additional year.
Scoring: 5x5 Roto - AVG, R, RBI, HR, SB - ERA, WHIP, W, K, SV+HLD

We currently have 2 of 10 spots filled (my father and I).

Team names will be minor league affiliate names of NL teams. I am the Iowa Cubs (CHI). My dad is the El Paso Chihuahuas (SD).

For a full rundown of our league rules, visit the following link. http://bit.ly/NLonions

If you have any questions, please email me at blakemiller90133@gmail.com or DM me on here.

• 2 weeks later...

Free Yahoo league -

We are looking for active GM's whom like to build the best fantasy baseball team to compete weekly.

We are a 12 team, 4 player keeper league,going into its 6th season.

Our only requirement :

Most importantly, someone who will compete daily and is always being proactive to find ways to improve their squad, either in the short-term or long-term. 

If you just like setting a lineup and don't enjoy talking trades, or general baseball chat with fellow GM's on a daily basis, this league is not for you.

Looking for a owner that doesn't mind taking over a fallen team and building it right back up, (might not be the case if you join). 

If you don't mind building , then that shows us you are in it to win it. 

If your are interested, let me know and I can provide you a lineup of your team and the league settings.

Please provide contact email. 

Established in 1986, the Ontario Lakeside Baseball Club (OLBC) is one of the oldest running Rotisserie Baseball Leagues in upstate NY (Rochester, NY). This highly competitive 12 team league boasts an auction draft (260 credit budget) with no limits on keepers, the ability to sign long term contracts, draft minor leaguers, make trades, and more. It is an AL only 5x5 Rotisserie League using CBS Sportsline.com website and includes an entry fee of $150. We are looking for an enthusiastic baseball fan who keeps roster up to date, responds to trade offers, and is active year round. Let me know. Thanks!

Brad

bradley.t.upham@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

16 team Baseball Fantasy H2H Points Keeper League has a team available as we begin our 9th season in 2020.

The league is called Can of Corn and is a CBS Commissioner League.  $110 Annual League Fee. We include limited keepers as well as minor league development slots. (Details below in League Constitution)

All pay-ins / pay-outs are done through PayPal. 

The team available picks 4th in each round of the upcoming draft.  The team has excellent keeper choices (Springer 7th Round, Devers 11th) and a full complement of prospects in Minors status.  This team is likely to compete immediately with even a mediocre draft.

Keeper deadline is March 6, Draft March 21.

Email me at jimchait@gmail.com if interested.  You can be added as owner to look at the team and within the league to help you make your decision.  Ask me any questions you may have.

CONSTITUTION: Available upon request

The annual fee for League is $110 per team.