NBC Sports Edge Forums

$100 Keeper league Fantasy Baseball Startup

Hey guys,

I and two other guys are starting a new fantasy baseball keeper league. We are in a different league and it is so much fun, we are somewhat copying a similar format with some minor adjustments. This is a 24 team league where you will be randomly assigned a MLB team based on a number that you pick. Once your team is set, you have the option to select 5 major leaguers and 5 minor leaguers from your designated team prior to the draft. This will only be for this year. After this, keepers will be 10 majors, 20 minor leaguers. We have 3 commissioners (me included) and are willing to work hard to make a fun and competitive league! If anyone is interested or if you have questions, let me know if you are interested. We currently have 7/24 teams set up. This will be a first come first serve basis but we are generally looking for people who are in this for the long term. Buy in is $100 and we have a payout system set up. The league will take place on fantrax.com. I can provide information for those interested. Let me know!

• 3 weeks later...