NBC Sports EDGE Forums

If Cook and Mattison sit this week would it be crazy to.......

I’m a Jones and Boone owner too.  I have Jones, Chubb, Ekeler, Gordon, and Boone.  I’m debating starting Boone over Ekeler or Gordon. 

I wouldn’t start him over Jones and Chubb though.  Those two guys got me to the championship game.  I’m rolling with them to the end.  Jones has his ups and downs but he’s more of a know commodity than Boone.  

This is a standard scoring league by the way. 

Just now, lla887 said:

I’m a Jones and Boone owner too.  I have Jones, Chubb, Ekeler, Gordon, and Boone.  I’m debating starting Boone over Ekeler or Gordon. 

I wouldn’t start him over Jones and Chubb though.  Those two guys got me to the championship game.  I’m rolling with them to the end.  Jones has his ups and downs but he’s more of a know commodity than Boone.  

This is a standard scoring league by the way. 

Then you know A Jones has to put up with Williams. If Cook and Mattison sit it is pretty much all Boone, 20-25 touches. 

Right now I have Chubb, Ingram and Boone starting with Jones on the bench. 

1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Then you know A Jones has to put up with Williams. If Cook and Mattison sit it is pretty much all Boone, 20-25 touches. 

Right now I have Chubb, Ingram and Boone starting with Jones on the bench. 

Yes but I also know Jones doesn’t suck.  I can’t say that for sure about Boone.  Talent an opportunity right?  Also we have no clue what the split with Abdullah will be like (although I’m pretty sure Boone gets the lions share with Ameer being so new to the system)

Just now, lla887 said:

Yes but I also know Jones doesn’t suck.  I can’t say that for sure about Boone.  Talent an opportunity right?  Also we have no clue what the split with Abdullah will be like (although I’m pretty sure Boone gets the lions share with Ameer being so new to the system)

I will be thinking about this all week.........good luck to you as well sir.

• Thanks 1

I would go with Jones, the proven commodity who is also capable of having a huge game. 

But, if news comes out that Cook and Mattison are definitely sitting, I wouldn't blame you for gambling on Boone. It's a risk but it could pay off.

Again, I'd go with Jones but it will be up to your gut decision.