NBC Sports Edge Forums

Help me win my Championship? And I'll help you win yours!

Thanks to so many of you for offering great advice this season, I'm in the championship in my league. Help me set my lineup and I'll do the same for you!

It's looking mostly set but still have a couple questions about guys like Fuller, D. Washington, Boone, Mostert, Peterson, Fuller, Miller. Full point PPR so please keep that in mind:

ffchamp (1).jpg

Edited by Jub Jub
2 minutes ago, Dalton Gang said:

I know Drake just had a monster day but I don't trust him. I would think to put either Mostert or Boone in at RB. Mostert being the safer of the two.

Can't lie, I'm also nervous about Drake and wouldn't say he's an absolute auto-start. But his ceiling is so high! Thanks for the input.

For 1 RB & 1 flex, I would consider Drake & Boone. Weather concerns for TB/HOU game & with Fuller's unfortunate luck, bad field conditions are not ideal.

I like Boone, especially if Mattison doenst practice tomorrow, as he was out again today. Drake has the upside, while Mostert has the safe floor. With your team, feel you can take that chance with Drake. 

Good luck on getting the ship!!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DarinB300 said:

For 1 RB & 1 flex, I would consider Drake & Boone. Weather concerns for TB/HOU game & with Fuller's unfortunate luck, bad field conditions are not ideal.

I like Boone, especially if Mattison doenst practice tomorrow, as he was out again today. Drake has the upside, while Mostert has the safe floor. With your team, feel you can take that chance with Drake. 

Good luck on getting the ship!!

Thanks for helping with mine after I helped with yours! Good luck to you too!

• Like 1

Thanks all for your input! I answered everyone's questions they linked too.

I swapped Mostert in for DeAndre. Gonna try and get Boone in there, maybe in place of Drake. I really love Fuller and hate benching him in this matchup. Decisions, decisions.

Thanks again to all, pretty sure I replied to everyone’s lineup questions. Think I’m keeping my lineup as posted at the top, other than swapping in Mostert for DeAndre. At least by picking up Boone I blocked my opponent who needed him for Cook/Mattison insurance.

On 12/19/2019 at 3:07 PM, Jub Jub said:

Thanks to so many of you for offering great advice this season, I'm in the championship in my league. Help me set my lineup and I'll do the same for you!

It's looking mostly set but still have a couple questions about guys like Fuller, D. Washington, Boone, Mostert, Peterson, Fuller, Miller. Full point PPR so please keep that in mind:

ffchamp (1).jpg

It all looks good except for the Washington start. Oakland looks bad as of late, and they're down two offensive linemen this week. I'd much rather play Boone over Washington.

• Thanks 1