• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Future Mike Boone

None.    I didn’t win chitttttttttt. 

I am in the ‘My Opponent started Mike Boone Club’

One league I lead pretty much wire to wire with Lamar, kittle, Michael thomas, and dalvin cook. Another I barely squeaked in to the playoffs as the 6 seed and won it all with Lamar, kittle, and saquon, who finally showed up at the right time.

Lamar saved me from a lot of bad decisions.

Ekeler, Mahomes, Kelce, Kamara, DJ Moore and Waller was the core that got me the title at the end. 

It was the wildest run of my life, first ever ring in a cut throat league, year ten of trying. 

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Ekeler, Mahomes, Kelce, Kamara, DJ Moore and Waller was the core that got me the title at the end. 

It was the wildest run of my life, first ever ring in a cut throat league, year ten of trying. 

Pretty much same team replace: ekeler with a. Jones and Mahomes for Goff.  Was 3 points from making playoffs.  Then my boys went off in playoffs (including a ww pickup in d. Parker and trade down the line for Bree’s that helped but it was too late).  Unreal if kamara would have gotten half of what I thought he was, it would have been walk to the finish line.

Congrats on your ‘ship

• Like 1