NBC Sports Edge Forums

Aaron Jones or Mike Boone? PPR

I'd have to play Jones.  Boone is just too much of an uncertainty and Jones is what....the RB 4 or 5 overall this year?  Can't bench him even though it isn't a great matchup and the Packers seem to have forgotten he's a great receiver.

Help:

2 hours ago, youngrice said:

If Mattison is out I would go with Boone.  Jones is a amazing but to many times this year GB has gone away from him when Williams is healthy.  The same can't be said of whoever is starting for Min.

this was my only concern as well...however, if for some reason Packers get up on the scoreboard quickly, not sure how much passing work Boone would get; only concern there for him

12 minutes ago, swetooth9 said:

this was my only concern as well...however, if for some reason Packers get up on the scoreboard quickly, not sure how much passing work Boone would get; only concern there for him

Good point and honestly don't know much about Boone.  Wouldn't blame you for going with Jones.  How many points are you down??

Edited by youngrice
28 minutes ago, Proteus said:

I could not stomach sitting Jones and watching Boone crater.

Other way around, at least you die with your boots on.

I know that would be the consensus but something in me is saying this will be a big vikings game.

Vikings at home is much tougher.  Rodgers on the road is not as good. Listening to the experts already bit me in the butt this week. LOL.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, youngrice said:

Good point and honestly don't know much about Boone.  Wouldn't blame you for going with Jones.  How many points are you down??

i'm down 20 points in standard.  Have to start 2 of: Jones, Boone, Davante Adams...gonna roll with the 2 packers and cross my fingers lol.  Good luck, and hopefully everyone blows up!