NBC Sports Edge Forums

The too early keeper question

Lost the title game, I benched the wrong players (Higbee, Golladay, drop Giesiki last minute) and the rest of my team didn't perform. Carson, Wilson, Sutton, Fournette, OJ Howard. While losing this season is a bummer, I have a couple keeper options for next year. 

Pick 2 Keepers

Carson (3rd Round)

Golladay (7th Round)

K. Hunt (8th Round)

Sutton (9th Round)

Chark (15th Round)

I think I'm leaning Golladay and Hunt but not sure. I know Hunt didn't have the most value but if Chubb is ever out or Hunt gets traded, I can see him being a top 10 RB. Sutton is another hard choice to pass for a 9th round as well. 

Probably Golladay for sure....He's a stud and imagine how much better his season would've been if Stafford had played all year.

After that, it's tough to say.  Hunt could be solid but it would depend if he leaves Cleveland and goes somewhere as the feature RB.  I wouldn't use my keeper on him if he's back in Cleveland.

I'd probably choose between Sutton or Chark for the second guy.

• Like 1
Just now, tts42572 said:

Probably Golladay for sure....He's a stud and imagine how much better his season would've been if Stafford had played all year.

After that, it's tough to say.  Hunt could be solid but it would depend if he leaves Cleveland and goes somewhere as the feature RB.  I wouldn't use my keeper on him if he's back in Cleveland.

I'd probably choose between Sutton or Chark for the second guy.

Thanks and I agree with the thoughts on Hunt

1 hour ago, decodeddreams said:

Lost the title game, I benched the wrong players (Higbee, Golladay, drop Giesiki last minute) and the rest of my team didn't perform. Carson, Wilson, Sutton, Fournette, OJ Howard. While losing this season is a bummer, I have a couple keeper options for next year. 

Pick 2 Keepers

Carson (3rd Round)

Golladay (7th Round)

K. Hunt (8th Round)

Sutton (9th Round)

Chark (15th Round)

I think I'm leaning Golladay and Hunt but not sure. I know Hunt didn't have the most value but if Chubb is ever out or Hunt gets traded, I can see him being a top 10 RB. Sutton is another hard choice to pass for a 9th round as well. 

Stafford career probably over so do not keep Golladay.

• Thanks 1

These are all solid values. I would say Hunt because I see him being part of another team next year. After that, I'd go Sutton. Lock seems to have potential and Sutton was even producing with Flacco at the helm. 

Chark... I don't know. I'm sold on him being a very good WR, but have no idea who is supposed to throw him the ball.

Carson is the only hard no until we know the extent of his injury. Good thing you have the summer to evaluate.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, habslive said:

These are all solid values. I would say Hunt because I see him being part of another team next year. After that, I'd go Sutton. Lock seems to have potential and Sutton was even producing with Flacco at the helm. 

Chark... I don't know. I'm sold on him being a very good WR, but have no idea who is supposed to throw him the ball.

Carson is the only hard no until we know the extent of his injury. Good thing you have the summer to evaluate.

Thanks for the input I appreciate it.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:52 AM, decodeddreams said:

Pick 2 Keepers

Carson (3rd Round)

Golladay (7th Round)

K. Hunt (8th Round)

Sutton (9th Round)

Chark (15th Round)

I think I'd go Golladay and Chark.   That's a heck of a start to your WR core and allows you to grab some early RBs. 

• Like 1

Golladay and Chark unlocks a ton of value for your team and would be my picks as things stand today. 

If Hunt lands a starting role I would swap out Chark for him when the time comes to make your selections. 

Help with mine?  

49 minutes ago, mpaynejr said:

Golladay and Chark unlocks a ton of value for your team and would be my picks as things stand today. 

If Hunt lands a starting role I would swap out Chark for him when the time comes to make your selections. 

Help with mine?  

Thanks, taking a look at yours now