Wild Card Weekend. Your Picks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bills Titans Saints Seahawks  

Picking against Henry?   Interesting.   Elephants never forget. 

Pats (I refuse to believe the hoodie will allow the team to go down like this. TB12 puts up a respectable # and he's game planned for Tanny for countless years on D before. I hate the Pats with a pass

Pats (I refuse to believe the hoodie will allow the team to go down like this. TB12 puts up a respectable # and he's game planned for Tanny for countless years on D before. I hate the Pats with a passion, and also believe that Titans are a true dark horse contender. So this pick may switch at anytime.)

Texans (There is no way I'm trusting Josh Allen in a playoff game. If they get behind I can't see them scoring enough to win.They get JJ Watt back and if Fuller and Stills are healthy should win narrowly.)

Saints (Should steamroll the Vikings as revenge for a few years ago)

Seahawks (Almost tempted to pick the Eagles, but theres too many injuries. Seattle learns to adjust the run game, and Wentz has no O-linemen to give him time.)

• Like 3
13 hours ago, ravensfanatic0 said:

Seahawks (Almost tempted to pick the Eagles, but theres too many injuries. Seattle learns to adjust the run game, and Wentz has no O-linemen to give him time.)

Funny how you can say this for either team. 

On 12/30/2019 at 6:01 AM, shakestreet said:

AFC

Bills vs Texans

Titans vs Patriots 

NFC

Vikings vs Saints 

Hawks vs Eagles 

Bills 

Patriots

Saints 

Eagles

Bills and Texans will be a very close matchup I believe that could swing any way. But I will go for the upset here. Simply because I don’t believe in Texans. 

Brady at home in January. 

Brees at home. Can’t guard Mike at home or anywhere. And Kamara apparently will keep teasing fantasy footballers to take him in the early rounds. 

Eagles. They have been playing in 4-5 playoffs games already this season with all the must wins. They are peaking at the right time. 

Texans - I dont trust Allen and the bills offense. Bills have an excellent defense but I think Watson and hopkins somehow prevails In what will be a defensive battle. The Texans talented offense I trust more.

Patriots - Patriots are really good at shutting down what you do best. This would be Henry. Also, Pats have struggled against Highly mobile/rushing QB's. Tannehill is not this.

Seahawks- Russel Wilson is the Man. Eagles havent looked good all year.....seahawks too much for them

Saints - Their good defense will stop the Vikings and I just dont see the Vikings keeping up in scoring. Saints are on a mission.

• Like 1

ALL HOME 

shakestreet

murraygd13...

membersOnly76

3 Home & Hawks

JrsKars

ajs723

bhawks489

hockeyfan77

The7th Beatle

nmartinez12443

Nyblazer11235

Lost at Sea

Ravensfanatico

Syndicate

3 Home & Titans

eg4190

peens

3 Away & Saints

Corleone

LuckyLukas

DeathfromAbove

lolcopter

jcDaly

sivaro

3 Home & Bills

ginocan

2 Away & Pats/Saints

bradyP

BigBenSteelerMan

2 Away & Titans/Hawks

JoeJoe88

GoHawks

mpayneJr

2 Home & Bills/Hawks

Flynfiesta6

packdog

1972 Miami Dolphins 

Edited by shakestreet
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Texans - I dont trust Allen and the bills offense. Bills have an excellent defense but I think Watson and hopkins somehow prevails In what will be a defensive battle. The Texans talented offense I trust more.

Patriots - Patriots are really good at shutting down what you do best. This would be Henry. Also, Pats have struggled against Highly mobile/rushing QB's. Tannehill is not this.

Seahawks- Russel Wilson is the Man. Eagles havent looked good all year.....seahawks too much for them

Saints - Their good defense will stop the Vikings and I just dont see the Vikings keeping up in scoring. Saints are on a mission.

Henry is gonna run WILD on the pats, football,101, u know the run game is coming regardless, belicheat can do what he wants, the Henry beast is gunna feast

1 hour ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Henry is gonna run WILD on the pats, football,101, u know the run game is coming regardless, belicheat can do what he wants, the Henry beast is gunna feast

When Belichick has a gameplan to stop a player it usually happens. They are going to key in on Henry and make Tannehill beat them with his arm. Titans havent faced a defense like the patriots this year.

8 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

When Belichick has a gameplan to stop a player it usually happens. They are going to key in on Henry and make Tannehill beat them with his arm. Titans havent faced a defense like the patriots this year.

remember a few years ago when Bill had a gameplan to stop Ray Rice...didnt happen