NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dynasty League Opportunity in Active ESPN League w/GroupMe

Greetings all - we have a rare opening in our hyper-active H2H cats league which is a dynasty format that has some fantastic young building blocks.  Requirements of the league are fairly simple: 1.) Maintain active lineups, field trade requests, stream as needed and don't tank.  2.) Establish & maintain an active presence on our league group chat hosted through GroupMe (available on mobile and desktop).  Our leagues have been running for 5+ years and have maintained hyper-activity throughout that time.  The reason we've been able to do so is strong communication and competitive banter/sports talk on our group chat keeping our owners engaged and united.  If you feel you'd be a good fit in that environment, please see below for the team as well as my contact info:

Ja Morant, Tobias Harris, Kelly Oubre, Tyler Herro, Kyle Kuzma, Darius Garland, Dwight Powell, Jaxson Hayes, and others.  The team still owns all of it's rookie draft picks as well, I know it can be a train-wreck taking over a dynasty team that's already lost all of it's picks but that's not the case with this one.  

Best way to get in touch with me is by email at c2cfantasysports@gmail.com.  Please have access to GroupMe upon reaching out such that we can chat about getting you into the league.  Happy Friday y'all.