Bo Bichette 2020 Outlook

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The progression of the flow  

Bro you made my day. I got such a kick out of this post that I changed my team name to "Bo Knows Flow" and created a gif:

I get a Whit Merrifield vibe, with more power.  He hit 11 HRs in 212 PAs last season, with a freakish 18 doubles. Steamer has him at .275/.328 with 22 HR, 74 RBI, 93 R, 24 SB. I think Steame

• 4 months later...

Wow first post since the season started? This place is a ghost town this year. Anyhow... Bo is hotter than the surface of the sun right now. 5/5 tonight with a bomb and 2 rips. What a guy.

Edited by bradwatson
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, einstein2u said:

so many talented SS.  but this guy has a shot at being #1 in the game as earlier as this year.

Tatis probably gonna have a stranglehold at the SS spot moving forward, but Bo looks like he's gonna be right in the mix for top 3 dynasty SS for the foreseeable future. The bat speed, barrel control...dude is a lock to be a hitting machine.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KingJoffrey said:

Fernando who?

Come now. Bichette’s not making anyone forget about the current #1 rated player in all of baseball, lol.

For where BB was getting drafted, he certainly  looks like a steal though. 

I gotta admit, I didn't think Tatis would continue to mash like he did in his rookie year.  I thought he'd fall back to Earth and still be a great dynasty SS, but I expected Bo to take another step forward and become more of an equal (or maybe even a little better) this year.  It looks like I'm wrong, but both are fantastic SS options moving forward.  I really love the energy that both of these guys bring to the league so I'm glad they're both having immediate success.  Maybe there are years where Bo has a better overall year than Tatis or vice versa, but I feel like it's going to be watching two MVP-caliber guys battling it out year after year and we all win if that happens.

I'm still partial to Story as the #1 SS, but I think Bo is top 5 moving forward. And it's a deep group now - not what it was 5 years ago.

Edit: After looking deeper I don't think Bo is quite top 5 yet. It's such a deep group. I forgot Bregman had SS eligibility and somehow forgot about Lindor.

I would go Story, Lindor, Turner, Tatis, Bregman as tier 1 - don't really care how you rank them.

Then you've also got Baez, Boegarts, and Gleyber. I am not sure Bo is ahead of any of those guys but might be right there with them. Worst case #9, best cast probably #6-7.

Edited by bradwatson
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, bradwatson said:

I'm still partial to Story as the #1 SS, but I think Bo is top 5 moving forward. And it's a deep group now - not what it was 5 years ago.

Edit: After looking deeper I don't think Bo is quite top 5 yet. It's such a deep group. I forgot Bregman had SS eligibility and somehow forgot about Lindor.

I would go Story, Lindor, Turner, Tatis, Bregman as tier 1 - don't really care how you rank them.

Then you've also got Baez, Boegarts, and Gleyber. I am not sure Bo is ahead of any of those guys but might be right there with them. Worst case #9, best cast probably #6-7.

Seager has made somewhat of a comeback too, no?