NBC Sports Edge Forums

Calvin Ridley 2020 Outlook

10 minutes ago, Nap Time said:

I'm thinking about benching Calvin because Carolina is elite vs WRs and storms are hitting right during the game:

Carolina is elite against the pass?

I'm seeing them as very average at best. They lead the league in average depth of target, but they've missed the 2nd most tackles in the NFL and are near the bottom of the league in interceptions despite facing the 5th most pass attempts.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best case scenario: Ridley’s foot feels 100% immediately and he doesn’t even miss a practice. Worst case scenario: Ridley’s experiences complications that ultimately lead to his death. Most

Julio being one of the best WRs of all time + him still being in the back-end of his prime isn't a detractor at all as you're framing it. They consistently bracket Julio with a safety over the top + o

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, MrCantaloupe said:

Carolina is elite against the pass?

I'm seeing them as very average at best. They lead the league in average depth of target, but they've missed the 2nd most tackles in the NFL and are near the bottom of the league in interceptions despite facing the 5th most pass attempts.

Well, it’s actually because CAR is so bad vs the run that teams don’t even have to throw it vs. them, which skews the numbers because opponents receivers don’t have to do anything 

27 minutes ago, montgrove said:

Not good

Is this dude that pressed for hits to his page he can't finish walking his dog before making the video??

On a positive note, Falcons bye scheduled at a great time

Edited by owenmills

It looks like his foot just sort of flaps once the toes come free from the turf.  Not sure I'm buying the ankle designation, but usually a trainer will not let you walk on a fresh foot sprain as you can make it worse.

• Like 1
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic