NBC Sports Edge Forums

Calvin Ridley 2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, yanksman said:

Hes not even listed on the injury report. Stop overthinking this and start him.

But didn't you see the short clips of practice and all the podiatrists in here diagnosing his recovery? I mean, he's "available" and "completely off the injury report", some big red flags for sure.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best case scenario: Ridley’s foot feels 100% immediately and he doesn’t even miss a practice. Worst case scenario: Ridley’s experiences complications that ultimately lead to his death. Most

Julio being one of the best WRs of all time + him still being in the back-end of his prime isn't a detractor at all as you're framing it. They consistently bracket Julio with a safety over the top + o

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, b_23 said:

But didn't you see the short clips of practice and all the podiatrists in here diagnosing his recovery? I mean, he's "available" and "completely off the injury report", some big red flags for sure.

The real question is whether Ridley was dancing to music like Mixon was a few weeks back.

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Irish21 said:

Does Latimore being out do anything for Ridley's benefit today? I know Lattimore typically shadows Jones 

I don't watch the Saints, but according to their depth chart Lattimore's absence would put their #4 CB PJ Williams on the field a lot today.  Williams has a horrendous 39 grade at PFF.  In 2018, Ridley roasted Williams for 7-146-3 TD and 3-93-1 TD.

51 minutes ago, Daytraders2019 said:

Now that Julio is trending in the wrong direction for next week and maybe beyond, does he vault up the charts even more? Believe he blew up in some of the games Julio missed early on..

As an owner of both, I just consider it a wash when one is out.  The other gets more volume, while also seeing more coverage.  In the end it just evens out.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Kind of hope he just sits next game and gets right for the fantasy playoffs if he’s any kind of banged up. This is getting annoying after he started the first month so beastly. Need more 30 bombs 

Huh? 

16 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Kind of hope he just sits next game and gets right for the fantasy playoffs if he’s any kind of banged up. This is getting annoying after he started the first month so beastly. Need more 30 bombs 

Some of us are still fighting to get into the playoffs

• Like 1
Just now, rigadoog said:

Some of us are still fighting to get into the playoffs

I hear you. He’s been producing and looks like it’s minor and he won’t miss time. Just hope he stops getting banged up in games. Cant complain about him this year, he’s been great 

• Thanks 1